I Seriously Have Never Heard A 10-1 Team Cry So Much After A Loss

rynochop

Reaction score
payton and company got outcoached period..didn't make adjustments..looked like high school coaches

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I hope this Cowboys shirt wearing media guy is on the iggles sideline next week as well. This way, after the Cowboys whip the bejeezus out of them dirty birds, I would love to hear them cry up a storm full of accusations amd excuses as well. Hahaha.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hope this Cowboys shirt wearing media guy is on the iggles sideline next week as well. This way, after the Cowboys whip the bejeezus out of them dirty birds, I would love to hear them cry up a storm full of accusations amd excuses as well. Hahaha.
Are you trying to get our spy pelted with batteries???

ultron

Reaction score
I gotta say that's not a job I would want (stand on the opponents sideline dressed in Cowboys gear) lol - that guy is a real one (or he lost a bet)!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There was a pic of some guy in a Dallas Cowboys tshirt behind Sean Payton. We would have to be the dumbest team ever to send a spy in a Dallas Cowboy tshirt.

Considering Brees changes plays at his discretion upon viewing the opponent’s defensive alignment, I’m not sure how much it would help even if there were a spy.

CWR

Reaction score
This is the equivalent to US spies dressing like Uncle Sam in foreign countries

Lol what better way to spy than to stick out as loudly as possible. Dont try to blend in, in fact make an obvious statement you dont belong.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Its like they cant accept that fact that they lost to us...……...we must have cheated, we must have a spy, we must have paid the refs, ect…

Its both sad and hilarious at the same time.:laugh:

What they can't accept is that they got dominated the way they are used to dominating other teams. We hurt their feelings by exposing them. Lawrence was right, they hadn't faced a D like ours...

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
They got lucky not to have finished the game with 3 points[/QUOTE

Blaming the Refs saying that Jerry paid the Refs off. while ignoring the fact that the Refs and Gregory was the only reason they got their one TD, after the D stopped them a couple of times on the drive they scored the TD on