I Seriously Have Never Heard A 10-1 Team Cry So Much After A Loss

Flamma

Reaction score
Dude is either the least inconspicuous spy in the history of the world. Or he isn’t a spy.

This would be akin to our military sending Jason Garrett, a pale skinned, red headed ginger, to infiltrate ISIS.

Idiots.

Damn! Doesn't even bother to change. Garrett is a genius.

There are people on the Saints boards that actually believe this guy was a spy.

aria

Reaction score
From complaining about the roof being opened making it too hot on the field, from complaining about the officiating and how you "play by Jerry's rules at Jerry's house", to now these allegations that we had a spy on their sideline with a cell phone apparently calling in their offensive plays to our sideline, ect…..

This is just pathetic and embarrassing.:facepalm:

Does anybody else notice the irony of a team that was putting bounties on opposing player's knees crying about cheating? That's rich, seriously.
Welcome to the Cowboys fanbase. We still have people crying about the Dez no catch and conspiracies anytime a call doesn’t go our way and we lose. I’d put our fan base up there with one of the worst, just being honest. If we lost the Saints game our fans would be blaming the lousy officiating and claiming the NFL/Goodell just hate Jerry and were trying to keep us out of the playoffs. Don’t be such a hypocrite.

tm1119

Reaction score
Have you ever read this board? There’s a conspiracy theory that every employee of the nfl + other team owners are out to get the cowboys.

Seems like every fan base whines and cries about made up conspiracy theories

Batman1980

Reaction score
It really is amusing but it won't mean anything if we don't win at least a divisional round play-off game.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I'm laughing at the people calling the Saints and their fans crybabies when every week there is a contingent of fans on this message board that believe the refs are against our team every week. We got a nice break with that spot for Cole and we're damn lucky Smith isn't suspended (or even flagged!) for that helmet hit.

Just sit back and enjoy the win. After we beat the Eagles next week we pretty much have the division locked up.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
My thing with the "spy" is, how would he even know their play lingo. Even if he overheard a call and somehow had time to "phone it in" we don't know the verbiage of their play calls to decipher it, let alone decipher and get the right personnel in before the snap. It's asinine.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao2:
HPTlFMu.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
I've just gotten word Goddell has come back with a ruling on the spy. Zeke Elliott is suspended for 6 games.
so a spy wears a Cowboy uni and stands right next to the HC? wouldn't he wear a saintz coach uni and try hiding lol? no one just gets on the sidelines, he was there for reason, not sure why or who but if he didnt belong there someone would have noticed and threw him out..it was an odd observation..