I Seriously Have Never Heard A 10-1 Team Cry So Much After A Loss

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
They are just a team that got embarrassed. They fell for a trap game.

Our D flexed. Our O had a heck of a first half. Heck, they should be happy that it was just 3 points we beat them by.

This is just an aside: But does anyone else agree that if you stop a team on the 1 yard line that your O should start at the 20 or 25 yard line? I hate the spot for change of possession in the red zone. What advantage is that?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
From complaining about the roof being opened making it too hot on the field, from complaining about the officiating and how you "play by Jerry's rules at Jerry's house", to now these allegations that we had a spy on their sideline with a cell phone apparently calling in their offensive plays to our sideline, ect…..

hahaha wow first I heard of this so had to google it

https://kristv.com/news/2018/11/30/did-a-dallas-spy-infiltrate-the-saints-inner-circle-last-night/

This is just pathetic.

Yes most definitely

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dude is either the least inconspicuous spy in the history of the world. Or he isn’t a spy.

This would be akin to our military sending Jason Garrett, a pale skinned, red headed ginger, to infiltrate ISIS.

Idiots.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They are just a team that got embarrassed. They fell for a trap game.

Our D flexed. Our O had a heck of a first half. Heck, they should be happy that it was just 3 points we beat them by.

This is just an aside: But does anyone else agree that if you stop a team on the 1 yard line that your O should start at the 20 or 25 yard line? I hate the spot for change of possession in the red zone. What advantage is that?
I see what you're saying, and it's tempting to agree, but the truth is, your defense let them get to the one, so your offense should play from there.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I see what you're saying, and it's tempting to agree, but the truth is, your defense let them get to the one, so your offense should play from there.

You know I'm a better temptress than this. Just kidding.

If your D stopped them then there should be an advantage for the O by starting at the 20 or 25. You have more of a chance of getting a safety or some other mishap. It gives the opposing D more of an advantage because they have a shorter field which is why I don't like this change of possession.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You know I'm a better temptress than this. Just kidding.

If your D stopped them than there should be an advantage for the O by starting at the 20 or 25. You have more of a chance of getting a safety or some other mishap. It gives the opposing D more of an advantage because they have a shorter field which is why I don't like this change of possession.
Like I said, it's tempting to agree. Because the opposing offense elected to go for it on 4th and failed, maybe there should be a consequence, but bringing it all the way to the 20 or 25 might be too much. If you stop them inside the 5, maybe bring it out to the 10, just to allow the QB to start the play outside the end zone.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
47431721-768071486874577-6790461024324550656-n.jpg

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Like I said, it's tempting to agree. Because the opposing offense elected to go for it on 4th and failed, maybe there should be a consequence, but bringing it all the way to the 20 or 25 might be too much. If you stop them inside the 5, maybe bring it out to the 10, just to allow the QB to start the play outside the end zone.

That works for me too. However, I still like the idea of a failed 4th down in the red zone to be equivalent to punting the ball into the end zone. So agree to disagree.

Praxit

Reaction score
..can you imagine NFC championship in New Orleans..??? Hell no, but if we have to, we will. Dallas proved they have the D to do it. Hopefully, by that time offense will be more in sync.

ultron

Reaction score
I love the fact that they pointed out he had a cell phone. What's he magically texting the plays to LVE, Jaylon, DLaw, and the rest of that defense & they magically know where the ball is going? Maybe it's actually a brain scrambler and he scrambled Drew Brees' brain...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I love the fact that they pointed out he had a cell phone. What's he magically texting the plays to LVE, Jaylon, DLaw, and the rest of that defense & they magically know where the ball is going? Maybe it's actually a brain scrambler and he scrambled Drew Brees' brain...
Yeah, if they can show LVE answering his phone, maybe I'll believe they're on to something.

glimmerman

Reaction score
If you rewatch the game I don’t think they realized they were gonna lose the game till we were kneeling at the 1 yard line at the end. And I am screaming at the tv for us to punch it in. My wife was looking at me funny saying all we have to do is kneel and we win.

Look at there first series. That 3 and out was quick and there was no one upset. Like it was practice. I think they figured they could just turn on the blowout when ever they wanted.

Meanwhile our Offense in typical fashion left about 21 points on the field. But we punched them in the mouth in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Yeah the refs missed some calls but it was on both sides.

They thought they had it in the bag. From there HC to there water boy and everyone of them in between.

Once they started trying it was to late.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
You know you've shocked the world when the opponents front office asks the NFL to check into a spy and their fan base is saying the refs cost them the game (even though the Cowboys had almost double the amount of penalties and penalty yardage lmao)
Not to mention TOP.

That is what killed the Saints.

We played serious keep away.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Can you imagine if our Boys went into NO and somehow pulled off an upset in the playoffs. Saints fans would have a meltdown of epic portions. Claiming that Jerry paid the Refs or that the NFL rigged the game because they wanted to see the Cowboys advance in the playoff. Taking screen shots of "proof' on how the Cowboys "cheated" and wanting to send in the UN to investigate how the Cowboys could possibly manage to beat the mighty Saints twice in one season.