I swear, Linehan must go

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
How stupid is it to take an RPO QB on the 5 yard line, call a pocket pass with them already having 6 sacks on Dal? Thank God our D played way over the offense. Thank God for Lewis....and what a schmuck to NOT score on them with over a minute...just gutless from Garrett. Great win, but these coaches on offense scare the hell out of me.
His play-calling in the red zone is very suspect

kevm3

Reaction score
If we get an innovative OC to repalce Linehan and keep Richard around for a while, the cowboys will be a very tough team

shabazz

Reaction score
Apples and ornages, and typical Romo humper lovefester, making excuse after excuse as why their boy never even got close to taking the team to the promise land. Hey, we weren't ranked that # 4 all season ole boy, and we JUST got a decent receiver who can help our offense out, but like our D, it takes more then a few games to work it all together and mesh as they say. But look, you have your wet dreams about Romo, I still think he was a "good" Qb not a top tier or else we would have seen more of what the inside of a playoff stadium looks like under his leadership. I mean, heck from your point of Dak being just mediocre and all, having a top ranked D is nice and all, but I don't recall ours scoring any extra points or nuttn to you know help poor ole schlub Dak win a game. Nor throw any passes or hand off or RPO or , well you get my jest.

You Dak apologists really deserve a lot of credit. At least when we defended Romo we were defending a perennial pro bowler and top 10 passer who could singlehandedly pull out victory from the jaws of defeat. A true Baller

It takes a certain level of commitment, delusion and self loathing to defend the poster child behind the 25th passing offense in this league. Well done

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Or holds onto the ball too long..

Or can’t recognize man coverage on the outside with one safety like 90% of the time and make them pay, unless it’s scripted by Linehan?

Biggest limitation on this talented team.

If Dak would just run more and use his strengths!

He does not play to his strengths at all. He tries to play like Aikman.

Our defense has been great at not allowing points all year but Dak is just so blah as a QB.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
People still acting like RPO is the friggin magic bullet or something. Defenses can definitely stop that play nowadays. Gotta be able to execute basic pass plays and not fumble when things break down.
What was the result of those basic pass plays? It's not about magic. It's about executing against an aggressive defensive front. ESPECIALLY when we had a backup LT, LG, C, who didn't have their best game.