I think all owe Claiborne an apology *merged*

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
No.

He caught an obviously overthrown pass which was apparently "an amazing job at tracking the ball and then actually securing it with his two hands! His hands!!!! And then, by all that his holy, he actually held on to it!!! He's amazing!!!!!"

And then he cried and walked out on the team when he lost his job for sucking the rest of the game, and also pretty much his whole 2+ years here.

I think you are good skipping it.

Well. alrighty then.

plymkr

Reaction score
I have been a Mo fan since we drafted him. Kind of a homer I guess. I was at the game and he looked like a lost puppy chasing car bumpers all day. I was more impressed with his post game interview than his game sealing interception. I was happy that he admitted that he "stunk it up" and needed to get better. With today's news of him leaving practice because he was demoted is fairly disheartening. That shows a weak character. I've said before that some players are winners with strong characters and less talent and some players are very talented but don't have the mental makeup to be winners. I'm afraid Mo may not have the mental makeup to be a winner. That sucks