I think all owe Claiborne an apology *merged*

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He is supposed to be our shutdown corner. I good play doesn't change the fact that he sucks. But I'll give him props for coming up big at the end.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, if that ball wasn't overthrown, are we now tied going into OT at this point? Maybe......he did keep the receiver in front of him though :)

He made a play and lets leave it at that.

cml750

Reaction score
Well, if that ball wasn't overthrown, are we now tied going into OT at this point? Maybe......he did keep the receiver in front of him though :)

He made a play and lets leave it at that.

The key word in that last sentence is "a" as in one, uno, singular........

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Why? He gets paid to make plays, he has been terrible. I am thankfull he made the play to save the game but it doesn't excuse the fact he has stunk.

Hailmary

Reaction score
I'll give him props but he just hasn't played well. One obvious thing I've noticed is that he doesn't play the ball at its highest point. He jumps backwards, almost horizontally letting the ball sail past him and into the receivers hands. Annoying.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Even on the the interception he was beaten in coverage, just a bad overthrow by the QB.

Wheeltax

Reaction score
I'm glad he made the play but he did what he was supposed to do when the other team's QB overthrew the ball. If it were better than his 4th career INT then he would have a lot more fans.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Even on the the interception he was beaten in coverage, just a bad overthrow by the QB.

And he also made the pick look harder than it should've been. He did that weird, jump backwards and horizontally rather than playing the ball at its highest point.

Dwight

Reaction score
Dolores Claiborne deserves no apology. I'm glad he got the gaming winning Int but his performance was atrocious today.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Claiborne was not doing so good in this game and I notice some of us was giving him crap the whole game. Right when we need a turnover Claiborne give us it in the form of a pick. Let all give props to him.

The ONLY time in his career fans have given him that? Just this game?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He had some tough times before that interception. But on some of those it appeared he expected help and a CB is going to look really bad when he is expecting help and doesn't get it.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I don't owe him anything. He played like complete crap. Glad he made one play. Hot dog.