I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

Verdict

Reaction score
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!
The Dak discussions here are similar to discussions regarding Josh Giddey on the OKC Thunder message board. His supporters were militant and took the criticism of him personally.

The Giddey fans seemed like they were all 13 year old kids who couldn’t stand any criticism of their favorite player and they came to attack the person for any negative comment made against the player.

The Dak fans here are not nearly as bad as the Giddey fans were. Lol. The Dak fans here, almost to a person, are fans of Dak over the actual Cowboys team. They can pretend otherwise, but that’s the logical extension of their mindset.

Dak’s contract really hurts the Cowboys, whether you think Dak can lead the team to a SB or not. We weren’t able to win a SB paying Dak 2/3 of what we were paying him during his prior contract AND were not able to win one with Dak being paid on a 4th round rookie contract. How are we going to win one paying Dak the largest contract in NFL history? Lol.

Qcard

Reaction score
Truth be told, I drifted in and out of being sick of it.
For some reason I am now entertained by it.

• JJ /GM
  • 28 Yrs
  • Dak
Are my main courses.

With sub dishes

• RB
  • OL
  • WR corps.

I am waiting for pot holes in the car part to become the narrative.....
Or you can find the mythical team that wins the Superbowl every year :lmao2: :lmao: ....

Leave while you can, I suggest the Detroit Lions

Cmac

Reaction score
It is the reason I think your best decision would have been to trade him. Based on how Jerry runs the team you need to continually gamble for Josh Allen’s or Lamar Jackson’s who can win with whatever slop they put around him
There's no SB appearance between either one.......personally, I think Lamar's salary would be an immediate topic on this board, and I think Josh Allen would get all kinds of excuses handed his way.....if you simply put them in the same situation Dak is part of now. Just my opinion. The Cowboy dysfunction is like a painted Zebra......still a Zebra.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
There's no SB appearance between either one.......personally, I think Lamar's salary would be an immediate topic on this board, and I think Josh Allen would get all kinds of excuses handed his way.....if you simply put them in the same situation Dak is part of now. Just my opinion. The Cowboy dysfunction is like a painted Zebra......still a Zebra.
The difference between Allen, Jackson, and Dak isn’t their peaks, it’s their valleys.

There are a lot of excuses every time Dak lays an egg. Many of them are valid. But they are the same excuses that Allen and Jackson have overcome time and time again to put up seasons that rival Dak’s best.

Who is the best wide receiver you’ve seen Lamar Jackson play with? Zay Flowers? Is he realistically a top 30 NFL WR? MAYBE? Dude had 2 MVPs before he even met Derrick Henry. Josh Allen just went 4-2 and was putting up 30 burgers on everybody before they traded for Amari, with almost nothing at the skill positions and a depleted defense.

Dak’s #1 flaw is not his gamesmanship or his accuracy or his talent. It’s his consistency. No one here has any idea which Dak Prescott we’re going to see next Sunday. That is why those two QBs are valid alternative analogies. I absolutely believe Allen would be handling this lean year way better. Or Jackson to a lesser extent.

cavemanct

Reaction score
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!
Wait there are Dak supporters still?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I feel like whoever the QB is in Dallas, certain fans would trash them regardless. It's conjecture, but over the top in some cases. It was the same with past QBs, they feel the need to have a punching bag.

Cmac

Reaction score
The difference between Allen, Jackson, and Dak isn’t their peaks, it’s their valleys.

There are a lot of excuses every time Dak lays an egg. Many of them are valid. But they are the same excuses that Allen and Jackson have overcome time and time again to put up seasons that rival Dak’s best.

Who is the best wide receiver you’ve seen Lamar Jackson play with? Zay Flowers? Is he realistically a top 30 NFL WR? MAYBE? Dude had 2 MVPs before he even met Derrick Henry. Josh Allen just went 4-2 and was putting up 30 burgers on everybody before they traded for Amari, with almost nothing at the skill positions and a depleted defense.

Dak’s #1 flaw is not his gamesmanship or his accuracy or his talent. It’s his consistency. No one here has any idea which Dak Prescott we’re going to see next Sunday. That is why those two QBs are valid alternative analogies. I absolutely believe Allen would be handling this lean year way better. Or Jackson to a lesser extent.
We don't even know what type of performances, outside of Dak, we're going to see, on our team. Lamar, nor Josh have a dysfunctional organization to play under. Let's not dismiss the obvious. And if Lamar or Josh played for the very same Cowboy mess.....there would be no Superman Capes to put on or be capable of placing the team success on just them alone. Ironically, Ravens sign Henry (we didn't do anything), Buffalo grabs another WR (Coop who was ran out of Dallas, after already having a top rookie, Keon Coleman). Our "All In" GM only has an injured Kendricks to show for team improvement. C'mon Man!

Cmac

Reaction score
I feel like whoever the QB is in Dallas, certain fans would trash them regardless. It's conjecture, but over the top in some cases. It was the same with past QBs, they feel the need to have a punching bag.
That's why they're called Fall Guys.... My current nominations on Offense: Dak (regardless) Zeke (even when on the sidelines), Cee Dee (when mental checkouts). Defense: Micah (injured, but money coming), Diggs (clean uniform), Clark (terrible LB play), Mazi (bust)

Reactions: G2

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
BS! I have the receipts. Care to make a friendly wager?

From a person who adds division to this site you really shouldn't be pointing fingers. Hypocrite! That Karl Marx quote fits you well. :)
Show what you have. Prove it. Otherwise, it never happened.

"It's not what you know it's what you can prove".

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
He is. If you have a prime stud running back and a stud defense
Not even then. Dak has already had stacked teams, one seeds and two seeds and blew it each time. Switch Dak and Mahomes last season, and the Cowboys win the SB while the Chiefs go one and done.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It's really a zebra.... trust me.

portrait-of-a-greyhound-dog-painted-to-look-like-a-zebra-2KPNY24.jpg

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Show what you have. Prove it. Otherwise, it never happened.

"It's not what you know it's what you can prove".
Yeah, I would like to see those receipts too. When you make a claim like that it needs to be backed up.