I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!
Nah

Nobody thinks you're stupid because you don't like Dak. You people are stupid because a) you can't apply your own logic to other QBs b) can't contextualize c) do not believe in data. Plus, you all cry about being victims.

You're incapable of real discussion, you just want a bunch of people telling you how right you are.

Frozen700

Reaction score
That’s all they do.

But when you strike back at a Dak supporter you get called a troll, and need to be banned for attacking a member.

Ring leader @Rockport always starts off with insults and tells you to find a new team.

No you find a new team. You are the troll that wants us to live and put up with a guy who’s obviously detrimental to the team.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
That’s all they do.

But when you strike back at a Dak supporter you get called a troll, and need to be banned for attacking a member.

Ring leader @Rockport always starts off with insults and tells you to find a new team.

No you find a new team. You are the troll that wants us to live and put up with a guy who’s obviously detrimental to the team.
For the most part the pro and anti Dak crowds are both guilty of it. Not to name any names, but there is one poster who is next level about it though and you can't even have an honest opinion without the H word coming out.

Creeper

Reaction score
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!
I assume you mean that goes both ways, right? I find that the Dak haters are far more sensitive and reactionary than those that support Dak.

Also, don't confuse those of us who accept reality with being Dak supporters. The fact is Dak is not going anywhere so all the "trade Dak" posts in the world are not going to change anything. Jerry committed to Dak and now we have to deal with that reality. The solution is not trade Dak, cut Dak, or even bench Dak. It is not going to happen for at least 3 years.

Also, blaming Dak while ignoring all the other poor play by the Cowboys looks irrational. They can't block, tackle, cover, or get open in the passing game, none of which is on Dak so stop pretending Dak is the only problem with this team. Also stop with the play Cooper Rush or Trey Lance nonsense. Neither of those guys is the long term solution either. And "draft a QB" is not a realistic solution. Chances are a drafted QB is going to be worse than Dak. That's just statistics speaking. When the Cowboys are drafting in the top 2 then we can talking about taking a franchise QB.

Finally, and this is probably the most irritating thing about Dak haters, when he makes a good play, or has a good game winning drive, it is okay to compliment him for it. Dak haters seem to be personally offended when someone compliments Dak for a good play. They feel compelled to respond with a negative. Dak is a good QB and capable of doing some good things on the football field. He is not elite or close to it. Jerry cursed him by overpaying him.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I assume you mean that goes both ways, right? I find that the Dak haters are far more sensitive and reactionary than those that support Dak.

Also, don't confuse those of us who accept reality with being Dak supporters. The fact is Dak is not going anywhere so all the "trade Dak" posts in the world are not going to change anything. Jerry committed to Dak and now we have to deal with that reality. The solution is not trade Dak, cut Dak, or even bench Dak. It is not going to happen for at least 3 years.

Also, blaming Dak while ignoring all the other poor play by the Cowboys looks irrational. They can't block, tackle, cover, or get open in the passing game, none of which is on Dak so stop pretending Dak is the only problem with this team. Also stop with the play Cooper Rush or Trey Lance nonsense. Neither of those guys is the long term solution either. And "draft a QB" is not a realistic solution. Chances are a drafted QB is going to be worse than Dak. That's just statistics speaking. When the Cowboys are drafting in the top 2 then we can talking about taking a franchise QB.

Finally, and this is probably the most irritating thing about Dak haters, when he makes a good play, or has a good game winning drive, it is okay to compliment him for it. Dak haters seem to be personally offended when someone compliments Dak for a good play. They feel compelled to respond with a negative. Dak is a good QB and capable of doing some good things on the football field. He is not elite or close to it. Jerry cursed him by overpaying him.
I’m just sick of the personal insults. There’s no reason to attack anyone’s integrity on this board!!!

Creeper

Reaction score
I’m just sick of the personal insults. There’s no reason to attack anyone’s integrity on this board!!!
Of course I agree. I had to ignore a few folks because of that. We can disagree and keep it civil. These are only opinions. There are no right and wrong answers. But it is not just Dak supporters, it's the Dak haters too that will slip in the personal insults from time to time.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"Dak riders" and "Dak slobbers" are just a couple of names Dak supporters have been called. But some will pretend like the personal attacks and insults are one sided.
They are an attack. I don’t call anybody any names. And I’ve been posting on this site longer than anybody. I started on the old fan forum never pressed three port button over 200,000 post. Yet I’ve been reported at least five times by dack haters.

kskboys

Reaction score
Amen. Personal attacks have become the order of the day. The sad part is, I don't believe they even realize they are attacking people.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Amen. Personal attacks have become the order of the day. The sad part is, I don't believe they even realize they are attacking people.
I can only imagine their whole life, they talk like that at the table

CWR

Reaction score
Coming from someone who is on neither side, it's both.
It probably leans negative this year, because we suck. There's just gonna be a lot more complaining in general when you field the trash we have.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Maybe the Cowboys are running these predictable WR routes because Prescott is limited with reading coverages and the type of throws he can make. We had the same complaints when Kellen Moore was the OC. It’s Dak.

Qcard

Reaction score
Perfect example

“Go find another team”

That’s all you can say, you go find another team.
I Love Jerry...I am NOT going anywhere:lmao::lmao:

Just Leave!! It will be okay! Look at the Tom Landry Fans that left when Jerry Jones bought the Cowboys...many went to the NY Giants and Chiefs (original Texans). They eventually won SuperBowls again....:lmao2: