I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Well you are certainly entitled to that opinion but the fact remains that one is a violation of forum rules and one isn't, exactly as I stated.
If you're an emotional 12 year old, sure, I understand why you wouldn't see the significance.

cowboyec

Reaction score
It probably leans negative this year, because we suck. There's just gonna be a lot more complaining in general when you field the trash we have.
dwight k schrute as gm.
and it gets fixed.
permanently.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's not just one sided. There have been some fans on this forum and on other parts of social media who constantly calls other fans who still support Dak names. And those who take personal shots at or make insults towards Dak supporters. Anyone who acts like only one side has gotten emotional or overly angry over the Dak debate isn't being honest.
I mean they aren’t. I don’t even think it’s possible or those guys to even be honest on the matter.

kskboys

Reaction score
I assume you mean that goes both ways, right? I find that the Dak haters are far more sensitive and reactionary than those that support Dak.

Also, don't confuse those of us who accept reality with being Dak supporters. The fact is Dak is not going anywhere so all the "trade Dak" posts in the world are not going to change anything. Jerry committed to Dak and now we have to deal with that reality. The solution is not trade Dak, cut Dak, or even bench Dak. It is not going to happen for at least 3 years.

Also, blaming Dak while ignoring all the other poor play by the Cowboys looks irrational. They can't block, tackle, cover, or get open in the passing game, none of which is on Dak so stop pretending Dak is the only problem with this team. Also stop with the play Cooper Rush or Trey Lance nonsense. Neither of those guys is the long term solution either. And "draft a QB" is not a realistic solution. Chances are a drafted QB is going to be worse than Dak. That's just statistics speaking. When the Cowboys are drafting in the top 2 then we can talking about taking a franchise QB.

Finally, and this is probably the most irritating thing about Dak haters, when he makes a good play, or has a good game winning drive, it is okay to compliment him for it. Dak haters seem to be personally offended when someone compliments Dak for a good play. They feel compelled to respond with a negative. Dak is a good QB and capable of doing some good things on the football field. He is not elite or close to it. Jerry cursed him by overpaying him.
Not true. It's pretty equal.

kskboys

Reaction score
It probably leans negative this year, because we suck. There's just gonna be a lot more complaining in general when you field the trash we have.
Yeah, but in a nutshell, this thread is about who is doing the attacking/insulting. And that is equally on both.

Qcard

Reaction score
It's not just one sided. There have been some fans on this forum and on other parts of social media who constantly calls other fans who still support Dak names. And those who take personal shots at or make insults towards Dak supporters. Anyone who acts like only one side has gotten emotional or overly angry over the Dak debate isn't being honest.
Yeah...but Dak Haters are always looking for the flags :lmao2:

I take my insults like a onliner and benchings like a Champ. :lmao:

Plus the moderators are active.....so this site is always busy

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah...but Dak Haters are always looking for the flags :lmao2:

I take my insults like a onliner and benchings like a Champ. :lmao:

Plus the moderators are active.....so this site is always busy
As are the Dak lovers.

Once again, it's both.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!
Are you not entertained, by both the for and against camps?
It was no different with Romo.
It will be no different if Max Von Donk IV is the next QB and fails to deliver the SB.

Remove both camps and this place would be dull, and you know it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak Haters are like young men, all tough with zero commitment...

Go find another Team because....Our young women Cowboy fans pack heat and don't have time for entitled men

Well to be clear....I attack the stupidity in the Dak Hater's posts.

They are probably very good people :lmao:
I'm not sure you realize that you are personally attacking people.

kskboys

Reaction score
The thing is both camps are at it and it is the way things are.
Are you not entertained in by both the for and against camps.
It was no different with Romo
It will be no different if Max Von Donk IV
I was years ago, but it got old fast.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lord knows I've beat on the dakies enough. I can't complain about them.

That reminds me of something they used to say. 30 years ago, when the internet was new. If you don't like what somebody's saying, don't read it, LOL.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Not with the supporting cast that some of us view on film instead of making blanket criticism to just one player. He has lots of company that explains why the 'Boys aren't good enough to win a SB or make the playoffs this year.
It is the reason I think your best decision would have been to trade him. Based on how Jerry runs the team you need to continually gamble for Josh Allen’s or Lamar Jackson’s who can win with whatever slop they put around him

Qcard

Reaction score
As are the Dak lovers.

Once again, it's both.
Yes....but naturally on a Dallas Cowboys site you'd expect a healthy level of homerism.

Sadly, Dak Hate has metastasized to beyond football related issues.

Before you start any debate....Is Troy Aikman a Dak Stan or Lover? :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, but in a nutshell, this thread is about who is doing the attacking/insulting. And that is equally on both.
If we could just concentrate on actual football and team and players. If we disagree about it....fine. just disagree. No lectures, no insults, no " you must live a sad pathetic life" and "find another team" stuff would go a long way to making this forum better. Like the rules say. No personal insults.

It's funny how many people that ARE doing that, are the ones complaining about it.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
I was years ago, but it got old fast.
Truth be told, I drifted in and out of being sick of it.
For some reason I am now entertained by it.

• JJ /GM
  • 28 Yrs
  • Dak
Are my main courses.

With sub dishes

• RB
  • OL
  • WR corps.

I am waiting for pot holes in the car part to become the narrative.....