I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What is inaccurate about what this guy posted is the fact that NO ONE has said they disliked Dak as a person. He was called out for that time he seemed to encourage violence against the refs, but I can't say anyone has criticized him for anything other than his play on the field. The post is quite strange.
so you missed the particular poster called Dak scum because he was “pretending to care about cancer”? Or the posts about the mother of his kids or when a women accused him of assault? There are people here who never liked the guy because they already felt he wouldn’t ve a good QB. As a matter of fact there’s a guy harassing Micah Parsons brother because he said something favorable about Dak lol….

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Comparisons need to be fair and honest. Stats are stats. Opinions are opinions. No one can argue with an opinion.
Opinions are like something else.....I can't quite put my finger on it....oh, wait! I don't want to put my finger on it! Lol

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
1 so you missed the particular poster called Dak scum because he was “pretending to care about cancer”? Or the 2 posts about the mother of his kids or when a women accused him of assault? There are people here who never liked the guy because they already felt he wouldn’t ve a good QB. As a matter of fact there’s a guy harassing Micah Parsons brother because he said something favorable about Dak lol….
Bold #1 - nope, didn't see that post

Bold #2 - yep, I saw that stuff

I thought Dak was a very good QB back in 2016 and was on board with him replacing Romo. But he leveled out as opposing defenses started figuring him out and it became clear, in my opinion, that he was nothing more than a Romo 2.0. Romo always failed in big games and so does Dak. I turned on him when Jerry overpaid him the first time, and his play has never lived up to what he was being paid. That's my beef with Dak, and that's all it has ever been - his play on the field hasn't justified his salary IN MY OPINION. I don't like how he makes all these empty promises either, but this is related to Dak the QB, not Dak the person.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I thought Dak was a very good QB back in 2016 and was on board with him replacing Romo. But he leveled out as opposing defenses started figuring him out and it became clear, in my opinion, that he was nothing more than a Romo 2.0. Romo always failed in big games and so does Dak. I turned on him when Jerry overpaid him the first time, and his play has never lived up to what he was being paid. That's my beef with Dak, and that's all it has ever been - his play on the field hasn't justified his salary IN MY OPINION. I don't like how he makes all these empty promises either, but this is related to Dak the QB, not Dak the person.
Aye I can understand the complaints but regardless his shortcomings or his salary it’s relative to one man. And that’s Jerry. He’s responsible for it all. He couldn’t build a proper team around him when he was getting 500k a year and can’t do it making 40 million. Only difference is I’ve given up on playing GM. I’ve seen both sides. They don’t even draft as if they have a 60 million dollar quarterback if they did they wouldn’t take projects.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
@SixShooter said it all with Dak-stans. They always confuse his individual success with success of the team. A lot of anti-Dak guys don't have issues with Dak the person, they just know Dak is not the guy to lead our Cowboys to the promised land. Too much factual evidence to the contrary unfortunately. That's why so many of us wanted to let him play out this year. Didn't happen, now we are stuck with a cement shoed QB that requires everything to be perfect around him. Going to be a LONG haul!..
And because their belief is faith-based, they need adherents and don't want to hear contrary arguments. If Dak was playing well, you're free to say that on every thread. You are ALSO free to defend Dak on every thread. BUT HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE Dak on any thread not specifically designed to do that?!?

Now...now that we have you on the proper thread...we'll just question your fandom and right to post on the board!

MODS!!!

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Aye I can understand the complaints but regardless his shortcomings or his salary it’s relative to one man. And that’s Jerry. He’s responsible for it all. He couldn’t build a proper team around him when he was getting 500k a year and can’t do it making 40 million. Only difference is I’ve given up on playing GM. I’ve seen both sides. They don’t even draft as if they have a 60 million dollar quarterback if they did they wouldn’t take projects.
He built a team that was good enough around Dak. He just choked in the playoffs. 12-5...but it's a single elimination sport. And Dak is a choker.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen the fans that support Dak get attacked a lot more than the fans that hate him. The fans that hate Dak far out number the fans that support him. The Dak bashers act like those of us who support him are the ones that extended him. lol I’ve been ganged up on by many that hate Dak. It’s hilarious how many zero in on me. :rolleyes: I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve been personally insulted for supporting him. The fans thar support Dak are in the minority. MOST COWBOYS FANS DIDN’T WANT HIM RESIGNED.
Just imagine that.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

we've had similar journey's.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
every singlebobebofbtge homers needs to go look at all-22 it tells the true story of Dak. He’s even worse than anyone realizes and have found that Kurt Warner cherry picks his analysis. Dak misses open reads left and right, he can’t play a five man rush or audible to a better play. He is good in the 4th quarter if blowouts bc the rush is now 4, still misses a lot of wide open targets. Separation is exactly what I expected and it’s due to Sal staring down his first read. He may have one or two plays a game that he actually tries to go through his progression but on go to his second 90% of those times. Go get all-22 and stop posting stats, that will end this debate.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I'm not calling you out on anything, I only asked you to show and prove what you have. I know I personally have never wished death or injury on Dak and I have never called him a punk. I haven't read anyone else saying those things either, so if it did happen and you have proof, fill us all in and spill the beans. Otherwise I will continue thinking it didn't happen.

I'm not wagering anything with you. Have you not seen the mods telling us not to do that?
Np wager just show your evidence like a gentleman. Feels like you would have already done it if you were.
Devil Dog, where did I say you said that? I said, "Coming from a side." That's your side of the street though. You protest with those sick individuals. Reminds of my former bandmate's argument during the Iraq Invasion. The drummer is a retired veteran, and the guitarist was a protester who went to Austin to protest with losers holding up signs that said "We support our troops. When they shoot their own!" Even though he wasn't holding up those signs, he refused to condemn those who were. I sided with the drummer.

Steve, I HAVE already. I got benched a few times over this. I refuse to cut out the names, or mark over the names, of the individuals who said those things. They said it they have to live with it. They can wish Dak would die in a plane crash and nothing happened, and the post is still there, but I get benched for calling out the pathetic people who wish harm on him. So if I post it again, I might get banned because I've been warned already. I don't care about being banned from an anti-Cowboys site. If I do post them AGAIN, I want something in return for you all thinking I'm lying. And you do think I'm lying or you two wouldn't be saying "show your evidence."

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
If you don't support Dak and hope he gets better? Why be a Dallas Cowboy fan???? I believe in criticism. But hate for a player is beyond me. If you're hoping every game that Dak sucks. Again? Why are you even a fan of Dallas? You're going to have a long 4 years of rooting for the team.

Shane612

Reaction score

I think Dak supporters are very needy.

They need constant affirmation.
:laugh:

Mikexike

Reaction score
If you don't support Dak and hope he gets better? Why be a Dallas Cowboy fan???? I believe in criticism. But hate for a player is beyond me. If you're hoping every game that Dak sucks. Again? Why are you even a fan of Dallas? You're going to have a long 4 years of rooting for the team.
I dont believe anyone is hoping he sucks in these games, but reality kicks in and dak makes the same mistakes over a 9 year period that kills us.