I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That’s all they do.

But when you strike back at a Dak supporter you get called a troll, and need to be banned for attacking a member.

Ring leader @Rockport always starts off with insults and tells you to find a new team.

No you find a new team. You are the troll that wants us to live and put up with a guy who’s obviously detrimental to the team.
Dak's not going anywhere. You are not going to change your poor attitude or attacks. Go find another team for everyone's sake, including yours.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak's not going anywhere. You are not going to change your poor attitude or attacks. Go find another team for everyone's sake, including yours.
Dak sucks and I'm staying with this team. Go find something new...you are boring with that crap.

You do now know that your post is a reflection of you.

Did you get paid today? How much does Dak pay you?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I assume you mean that goes both ways, right? I find that the Dak haters are far more sensitive and reactionary than those that support Dak.

Also, don't confuse those of us who accept reality with being Dak supporters. The fact is Dak is not going anywhere so all the "trade Dak" posts in the world are not going to change anything. Jerry committed to Dak and now we have to deal with that reality. The solution is not trade Dak, cut Dak, or even bench Dak. It is not going to happen for at least 3 years.

Also, blaming Dak while ignoring all the other poor play by the Cowboys looks irrational. They can't block, tackle, cover, or get open in the passing game, none of which is on Dak so stop pretending Dak is the only problem with this team. Also stop with the play Cooper Rush or Trey Lance nonsense. Neither of those guys is the long term solution either. And "draft a QB" is not a realistic solution. Chances are a drafted QB is going to be worse than Dak. That's just statistics speaking. When the Cowboys are drafting in the top 2 then we can talking about taking a franchise QB.

Finally, and this is probably the most irritating thing about Dak haters, when he makes a good play, or has a good game winning drive, it is okay to compliment him for it. Dak haters seem to be personally offended when someone compliments Dak for a good play. They feel compelled to respond with a negative. Dak is a good QB and capable of doing some good things on the football field. He is not elite or close to it. Jerry cursed him by overpaying him.
THIS 100%!!! ^^^^

Very well said, @Creeper !

Everything you said and explained was spot on accurate.

:clap: :hammer: :bow:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak sucks and I'm staying with this team. Go find something new...you are boring with that crap.

You do now know that your post is a reflection of you.

Did you get paid today? How much does Dak pay you?
You're not a fan. You're just an emotionally fragile immature poster who is here to troll simply because you hate Dak, hate Jerry and hate how this team is run.

Go find a new team.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You're not a fan. You're just an emotionally fragile immature poster who is here to troll simply because you hate Dak, hate Jerry and hate how this team is run.

Go find a new team.
ZZZZzzzzz. Broken record. Pathetic.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Man up and get lost. Go find a new team already. Stop trolling.
Sorry foolish fool, you don't tell me what to do. Go make a cake for your idol.
Spell it backwards, kaD. It rimes with Tad.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
If we could just concentrate on actual football and team and players. If we disagree about it....fine. just disagree. No lectures, no insults, no " you must live a sad pathetic life" and "find another team" stuff would go a long way to making this forum better. Like the rules say. No personal insults.

It's funny how many people that ARE doing that, are the ones complaining about it.
I would absolutely love it. It's a very small group ruining the boards for the large majority.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
How many of them are playoff teams?
There is a large area for teams between playoff and literal worst

What are you even arguing? If the Cardinals played the Panthers right now they would drub them. Jets already handled the Patriots by 3 scores. Those are the literal worst

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There is a large area for teams between playoff and literal worst

What are you even arguing? If the Cardinals played the Panthers right now they would drub them. Jets already handled the Patriots by 3 scores. Those are the literal worst
You don't remember hyping up the Bills for their 4-2 record and they've lost to winning team sand only have beaten bad teams? Now in defense of them you're now trying to convince me that they aren't the worst teams but the Cardinals who are struggling with the Chargers and are 2-4 would beat the Panthers and the Jets beat the sorry Patriots by 3 scores. You're arguing they aren't the worst but they are one of the worst is just....juvenile lol.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You don't remember hyping up the Bills for their 4-2 record and they've lost to winning team sand only have beaten bad teams? Now in defense of them you're now trying to convince me that they aren't the worst teams but the Cardinals who are struggling with the Chargers and are 2-4 would beat the Panthers and the Jets beat the sorry Patriots by 3 scores. You're arguing they aren't the worst but they are one of the worst is just....juvenile lol.
Nothing I said is juvenile. Chargers are a good team this year, would have been 4-2 as well if they didn’t lose to the 3-4 Cardinals. They aren’t the worst teams. Calling them worse than the Panther or the Patriots wasn’t my comment. And the bills+Josh looked good against them as they should have, it’s not like how Dak looked against the 1-6 Browns or the 2-5 Giants or the 2-5 Saints.

That is the entire point. Dak has peaks and valleys, but his valleys are much lower than those other two QBs. Dallas would be better with a QB who can keep his team competitive when it’s not their day.