I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

GINeric

Reaction score
Dak's fans are like young women , all emotional with zero common sense

That's fair. We all know that Dak isn't elite..... But the problem is, most Dak haters are like cowards. They only show up after losses and run and hide after wins.

The Dak haters always make statements that they NEVER back up with credible explanations.

Here's an example.... I've seen Dak haters call Dak a bum, call Dak trash, and call Dak below average. But no Dak hater have ever been able to answer these two questions. They actually avoid answering these two questions.....

Here's the questions.

1. How does a quarterback that is a bum, is trash and below average, remain in the top ten of all quarterbacks his whole career and become All Pro and an MVP candidate WITHOUT the aid of a functioning running game?

2. What other quarterbacks that were considered bums, trash, and below average were able to maintain top ten status their whole career, become All Pro and a MVP candidate WITHOUT the aid of a functioning running game like Dak did?

Again, we all know Dak isn't elite, but.... Dak haters have NEVER answered these two questions.... I wonder why they avoid these questions.

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
It’s the relativity of Philly’s QB situation you brought up vs Dallas’ I did. Things that happened in the 1970’s have little to do with Dak Prescott’s situation now.

When Kyler Murray played against the Lions, he did better than Dak Prescott. When Matt Stafford played against the Lions, he did better than Dak Prescott. When Sam Darnold played against the Lions, he did dramatically better than Dak Prescott. When Geno Smith played against the Lions, he did dramatically better than Dak Prescott.

Yes, your defense was terrible, but giving up 47 is not the reason the game was hopeless. If you gave up 40, you still lose badly. If you gave up 35, you still lose badly. If you gave up 30, you still lose badly. Cut it allllll the way down to 25, and you still lose by multiple possessions. You are allowed to try and fight back when the other team goes on a run. But 3 field goals marks the FIFTH time in just over 24 months that a Dak Prescott-led team has lost by 20+, most in the league next to Bryce Young.

Even if you give up 47, try. Try to get it to 47-30, or 47-37 before the final clock. There is some disconnect with Dak and the rest of the offense where they accept their fate and they just don’t care. It’s the valleys, that doesn’t happen to most QBs. It’s his big flaw
After 9 years, I don't understand how some people can't see Dak for what he is. He's always been along for the ride. Bus driver man.

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
That's fair. We all know that Dak isn't elite..... But the problem is, most Dak haters are like cowards. They only show up after losses and run and hide after wins.

The Dak haters always make statements that they NEVER back up with credible explanations.

Here's an example.... I've seen Dak haters call Dak a bum, call Dak trash, and call Dak below average. But no Dak hater have ever been able to answer these two questions. They actually avoid answering these two questions.....

Here's the questions.

1. How does a quarterback that is a bum, is trash and below average, remain in the top ten of all quarterbacks his whole career and become All Pro and an MVP candidate WITHOUT the aid of a functioning running game?

2. What other quarterbacks that were considered bums, trash, and below average were able to maintain top ten status their whole career, become All Pro and a MVP candidate WITHOUT the aid of a functioning running game like Dak did?

Again, we all know Dak isn't elite, but.... Dak haters have NEVER answered these two questions.... I wonder why they avoid these questions.
The first part, we've all seen Dak struggle for 3 quarters against the better teams and when the game is out of reach and the defense starts playing prevent, Dak gets his yards and stats. I don't know if I've ever seen a stat padder like Dak before.

That would explain the "top 10 stats" just look at the Green Bay playoff game last year as a perfect example. Dak was horrible for most of the game but stat padded and it would appear he had a "good game" just judging by his overall game stats .

The second part, last year was a historicaly bad year for QB play with many top QBs were injured or had down years and even then, Wak couldn't win the award.

GINeric

Reaction score
The first part, we've all seen Dak struggle for 3 quarters against the better teams and when the game is out of reach and the defense starts playing prevent, Dak gets his yards and stats. I don't know if I've ever seen a stat padder like Dak before.

That would explain the "top 10 stats" just look at the Green Bay playoff game last year as a perfect example. Dak was horrible for most of the game but stat padded and it would appear he had a "good game" just judging by his overall game stats .

The second part, last year was a historicaly bad year for QB play with many top QBs were injured or had down years and even then, Wak couldn't win the award.

The NFL is over 100 years old.... and you're telling me that out of thousands of NFL quarterbacks through history.... Dak is the first one who was considered a bum, trash and below average to consistently be top 10, become All Pro and a MVP candidate without the aid of a functioning running game??

Cmon....

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Dak sucks. He will never advance in playoffs and challenge for a championship , he’s already had a high seed, a stacked roster and big stats during the regular season only to flame out over and over and over.
”When someone tells you they are believe them” -Mary Angelou

Frozen700

Reaction score
Dak's not going anywhere. You are not going to change your poor attitude or attacks. Go find another team for everyone's sake, including yours.
And who are you? Nobody knows you, Rockport is your leader. And she has abandoned you all in your time of need to support a struggling Dak.

You all talk and walk just like her, stop trying to troll like her, you are not the OG.

Ask her for permission to troll about Dak, then come back. She’s hiding and you should too

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And who are you? Nobody knows you, Rockport is your leader. And she has abandoned you all in your time of need to support a struggling Dak.

You all talk and walk just like her, stop trying to troll like her, you are not the OG.

Ask her for permission to troll about Dak, then come back. She’s hiding and you should too
Rockport is not a she, unlike you. Ask your bf for help with your badly affecting DDS trolling.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No, I wanted Dak to replace Romo ...so you're wrong RIGHT NOW. And you're wrong RIGHT NOW about Dak. Stop living in the past and look at your lord and saviour for who he is - a false prophet whom the Football Gods want to see EXPOSED.
Another DDS infected poster. Sheesh. Sucks to be y'all.

kskboys

Reaction score

Here's the questions.

Then why do you pay them so much attention?