Twitter: I think Dallas needs a new HC

fivetwos

Reaction score
I've changed my mind.

Maybe he would actually work for Jerry.

And maybe Jerry would hire HIM.

He will stick up for and make excuses for every one of Jerry's mistakes.

If someone didnt catch a little crush at the slumber party, he may even be here already.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have they been healthy at any point in the season? The O-line has been in shambles since day one, and MM has nearly zero off season with the team. I'm not trying to make excuses, but he's definitely been at a disadvantage.
The talk of Big Mac being gone after one year is a complete fan waste of time. And despite how bad this team has played this year, I don’t see how he can honestly be evaluated fully in the context of just this season. Besides, once again, if we want to address root problems with this team, it’s not the head coach.

Techsass

Reaction score
Wow. I wasn't real excited when they announced McCarthy was our new head coach, but I'm not judging him too hard this season. We're 2 months in so the no pre-season excuse is gone, but we still have a lot of major player issues that any coach would have problems with.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Have they been healthy at any point in the season? The O-line has been in shambles since day one, and MM has nearly zero off season with the team. I'm not trying to make excuses, but he's definitely been at a disadvantage.

I don’t disagree but there were some that had this team challenging for a title. Now it looks like a 12-13 loss team. McCarthy’s record dating back to his last year in GB is bad. Why is it that Dallas must have all its players healthy to win?

Motorola

Reaction score
The only way to counteract Jerry and the county club culture is to have a fearsome task master at HC. Urban Meyer must get a look. Check out this video. The guy is a winner!

'Whyjerry' - after listening to Urban Meyer's comments - what makes you think he would want to coach the Cowboys with the team owner Jerry Jones not relinquishing his general manager role?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
We don’t need a new HC after one season!! That’s ludicrous. If McCarthy doesn’t do well next season give him one more and then go after Brian Kelly or Urban

we have no reason to be loyal to Big Mike.

he’s a failure.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

big Mike wanted Philbin and Nolan.

all three are disasters.

Motorola

Reaction score
We don’t need a new HC after one season!! That’s ludicrous. If McCarthy doesn’t do well next season give him one more and then go after Brian Kelly or Urban
No way is Meyer (if he is even interested) wants to be HC unless Jerry & Stephen relinquish their roles in football operations.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The only way to counteract Jerry and the county club culture is to have a fearsome task master at HC. Urban Meyer must get a look. Check out this video. The guy is a winner!

McCarthy reportedly has a 5 year deal. Aren't coaching contracts generally guaranteed?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
It wouldn't happen anyway, but the more complaints Jerry hears about his "yes men", then another "yes man" he will hire. Jerry only wins his way, which is why we never win.

:clap:

I can't even look at the man.

Drives me nuts even to blast past @Zordon sig.

No offense, Zordon.

kumizi

Reaction score
He was obviously the best candidate but HOW MANY SUPER BOWL RINGS DOES HE HAVE? CHECKMATE

Jerry doesnt want someone else to have control of the Dallas Cowboys.

kumizi

Reaction score
As usual, the homers dont understand the point of his message and compare it to message coming out of the Cowboys organization for the last 20 years.