Twitter: I think Dallas needs a new HC

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I think Garrett would have definitely won more games this year than MM has. That is not saying much though.

If 8 wins got Jason “fired”....

How many does big Mike have to win to stay....

Be fair.

Cmac

Reaction score
We don’t need a new HC after one season!! That’s ludicrous. If McCarthy doesn’t do well next season give him one more and then go after Brian Kelly or Urban
Brian Kelly???/

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Jerry...fire Big Mike like you mean it.

this has been a freakin disaster.

conner01

Reaction score
MM not a yes man , prove he is? dudes coached 9 game in this mess 17+ players out with injury , FA below expectations and now cut and traded, no roster is hard to coach, anyone thinks a coach is yes man because of what?

another idiotic narrative. And THE coach works for an OWNER and GM like you if you have a boss who has boss etc you all are Yes men or you wouldn't have job,

saying no to your boss will get you FIRED..need a reality check to how this works. The NFL teams are structured like any business and corporations and being a fortune 500 type structure , you do what your boss asks or get fired or quit..those are the options..
All coaches are employees of the owners
MM sure doesn’t strike me as a yes man and keeping your boss happy doesn’t make you a yes man
I didn’t want MM as coach but it’s idiotic to want any coach fired with a new team, no off season to speak of, massive injuries
And Jerry is not gonna fire him after one year
I don’t know if MM is the guy that can take this team to the next level but since he was hired he deserves a chance

DuncanIso

Reaction score
MM sure doesn’t strike me as a yes man and keeping your boss happy doesn’t make you a yes man
I didn’t want MM as coach but it’s idiotic to want any coach fired with a new team, no off season to speak of, massive injuries
I don’t know if MM is the guy that can take this team to the next level but since he was hired he deserves a chance

off season is over.

we are 10 weeks in.

it’s still a disaster.

blueblood70

Reaction score
exactly what i said..

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I think I'll wait and see how he does with a healthy team, after a full off season.

I agree with you Runny, dumping MM at this time would definitely be premature. Between our multiple serious injuries, lack of a full off season and the pandemic, it's too soon to make a judgement like that.

Hadenough

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:Our fans are just the worst. Giving up, quitting after a year that we lost our starting QB, RT, LT and so many more. Yeah, lets fire the coach, that’ll fix it. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Heck Im willing to listen to all ideas! Even when Dak was here this teams wasnt winning even with 400 yards a game passing. I was with holding judgement on McCarthy for at least half way through the year and his biggest blunder so far is Nolan and why changes werent made to the defense right away. I thought Dallas was getting a coach that could do in game adjustments.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I agree with you Runny, dumping MM at this time would definitely be premature. Between our multiple serious injuries, lack of a full off season and the pandemic, it's too soon to make a judgement like that.

Another 7 games...

then we get a real HC.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If 8 wins got Jason “fired”....

How many does big Mike have to win to stay....

Be fair.
OK being fair it's super easy to day Garrett never had to go through anything like McCarthy has. Being fair it's impossible to even compare the 2 right now. McCarthy has had his hands tied the entire season and isn't going anywhere no matter how many wins the Cowboys get this year. And 8 wins did not get Garrett fired either. His lack of postseason wins did.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
OK being fair it's super easy to day Garrett never had to go through anything like McCarthy has. Being fair it's impossible to even compare the 2 right now. McCarthy has had his hands tied the entire season and isn't going anywhere no matter how many wins the Cowboys get this year.
And 8 wins did not get Garrett fired either. His lack of postseason wins did.

Not to mention 10 long years of mediocre "It's a process".