I think Garrett drops em this season!

Blake

Reaction score
goofball, he was so happy for Sean.

KPOouPO.jpg

Disgusting. He has a punchable face.

CWR

Reaction score
Garrett had a lot of respect for Linehan, to the point that he may have been intimidated by him. A young rookie OC will bring out Garrett's manhood. I think he struts around and is more involved in the offense. Believe or not, I think this is a good thing. I went through a similar situation my first year as HC. My first assistant and my OC were longtime proven coaches, close friends and mentors. I bit my tongue for most of the season. Didn't work, I fired them both and brought in a rookie OC and OL coach. I controlled the pace and flow of the game on both sides. We went undefeated and won the schools first playoff game in 44 years. I hope I'm right. If I am, we have a great shot of winning our first SB in a long time.

Congrats on the long balls. Go Cowboys!

Techsass

Reaction score
Garrett had a lot of respect for Linehan, to the point that he may have been intimidated by him. A young rookie OC will bring out Garrett's manhood. I think he struts around and is more involved in the offense. Believe or not, I think this is a good thing. I went through a similar situation my first year as HC. My first assistant and my OC were longtime proven coaches, close friends and mentors. I bit my tongue for most of the season. Didn't work, I fired them both and brought in a rookie OC and OL coach. I controlled the pace and flow of the game on both sides. We went undefeated and won the schools first playoff game in 44 years. I hope I'm right. If I am, we have a great shot of winning our first SB in a long time.
I think you're drunk

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Garrett: I made the playoffs, I made the playoffs, my job is safe I made the playoffs

Sean: Get a grip moron, we waxed the floor with you guys tonight
More like -
JG - Congrats on the win! This is fun huh?
S&M - Sure was! Hope to see you next year! *thumb's up

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Commence the bet-hedging. If the team we've built that we suspect is going to be pretty good again is actually better than pretty good, it's either going to be because of the new OC wunderkind or because something we've been waiting for all along finally changed.

Because the alternative of accepting that this guy who everyone loves to hate has actually come in and quietly and consistently built what was a really dysfunctional organization into a good NFC team and an actual contender for championships is unthinkable. And yet.....it's pretty obviously what's been happening here since about 2014 on.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Commence the bet-hedging. If the team we've built that we suspect is going to be pretty good again is actually better than pretty good, it's either going to be because of the new OC wunderkind or because something we've been waiting for all along finally changed.

Because the alternative of accepting that this guy who everyone loves to hate has actually come in and quietly and consistently built what was a really dysfunctional organization into a good NFC team and an actual contender for championships is unthinkable. And yet.....it's pretty obviously what's been happening here since about 2014 on.
Shhhhhhhhh, Garrett sucks!!!!!!!