I think Garrett drops em this season!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Nice. You fired some high school coaches because they intimidated you.

Hopefully they got their old jobs in maintenance back.

Good thing the science and history teachers could help you out with the offense.
BAWAHHHAAAAAAAaaaaa ,,,er,,,and also,,,
LLLOOOLLL

:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
It only took him 10 years to blosom!

I think the guy is a Machiavellian snake and will become jealous and resentful if Moore is the guy.
:confused: it's obvious he'd had his short-n-curlys all flaired out in a worn-out wire brush fashion with the #9,, to where the nutless wonder flat-out refused to allow the fair&open "in house" q.b. capabilities of competition evaluation to be conducted :confused:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Garrett had a lot of respect for Linehan, to the point that he may have been intimidated by him. A young rookie OC will bring out Garrett's manhood. I think he struts around and is more involved in the offense. Believe or not, I think this is a good thing. I went through a similar situation my first year as HC. My first assistant and my OC were longtime proven coaches, close friends and mentors. I bit my tongue for most of the season. Didn't work, I fired them both and brought in a rookie OC and OL coach. I controlled the pace and flow of the game on both sides. We went undefeated and won the schools first playoff game in 44 years. I hope I'm right. If I am, we have a great shot of winning our first SB in a long time.
Who is this and what have you done with @Ranching ?

Oh wait, I found the Garrett sucks post... All is right with the world.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
,,,er,,,I'm of an piqued nature in knowing,,, ,through,as my effervescent wellspringing of curiosity compells,as to the upper limits of yer' operational budget which obviously (and I'm compelled to add) ingeniously afforded you the luxury in the acquisition landing of such offensive minded talented savant replacement underlings,,Hummmm?,,, A pretty penny was put forth from the school boards poke-sack,,,er,,,I'll wagero_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Actually they came cheap because they had never been varsity coaches. They both went on to have great careers. Stayed with me for 9 years and then they each became head coaches at their own schools. Good coaches and great guys.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Actually they came cheap because they had never been varsity coaches. They both went on to have great careers. Stayed with me for 9 years and then they each became head coaches at their own schools. Good coaches and great guys.
that's epically AWESOME:thumbup:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey my 8th grade science teacher also coached at the highschool I went to. He knows more than most of these posters.
Most of my HS coaches were meatheads.

A couple of the assistants were good guys but both the varsity and freshman head coaches were morons.

We got a new HC my senior year. He claimed to be a straight laced church guy but his wife was known to have hooked up with some students. One of my friends worked for a painter that did some work at the HC's house. There was a 4x8 mirror on the ceiling over the bed and several other kinky items.

One of my best buddies had some encounter this new HC and developed a deep hatred of him. I never did know the exact reason. About once a week my buddy would drive through the guy's yard and run over a tree that had been planted. They kept planting a new tree and he kept driving over it. Anytime it rained he would make certain to drive through the yard.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His back is against the wall. He has nothing to lose but his job. You will definitely see a more aggressive offense (at least) this year.
Did you notice that after the game where Jerry said they should have gone for it on 4th down that Garrett was much more deliberate about going for it in those situations?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did our closet coach film watching guru get upset? Sorry I touched a nerve.

No. I just thought it was in poor taste to brag about firing HS coaches.

NFL coaches make enough to ease their pain when it comes to getting fired but it can be a much bigger impact on HS coaches and their families.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. I just thought it was in poor taste to brag about firing HS coaches.

NFL coaches make enough to ease their pain when it comes to getting fired but it can be a much bigger impact on HS coaches and their families.
Wasn't bragging, just stating a fact. Getting fired or reassigned comes with the territory when you coach football. I got them both jobs at other schools as I did with most of the coaches i reassigned throughout my career. It is a tough part of the job, but, sometimes change is needed to move forward. I hope Jerry is reading this.

Reaction score
goofball, he was so happy for Sean.

KPOouPO.jpg
Just an embarrassing picture.

Garrett: I reached the divisional round. That's good enough. I'm happy. Doesn't matter that you schooled me.

McVey: You are more pathetic than I thought, I feel sorry for you.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Garrett had a lot of respect for Linehan, to the point that he may have been intimidated by him. A young rookie OC will bring out Garrett's manhood. I think he struts around and is more involved in the offense. Believe or not, I think this is a good thing. I went through a similar situation my first year as HC. My first assistant and my OC were longtime proven coaches, close friends and mentors. I bit my tongue for most of the season. Didn't work, I fired them both and brought in a rookie OC and OL coach. I controlled the pace and flow of the game on both sides. We went undefeated and won the schools first playoff game in 44 years. I hope I'm right. If I am, we have a great shot of winning our first SB in a long time.

And why would that be a good thing if Garrett is more involved? Garrett is horrible at offense relative to other NFL coaches.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So you’re saying

Ranching = Garrett?

Just making sure I have this right

:popcorn:

I mean lets just lay it out...………….Anyone that is clamoring Garrett to get more involved in the offense after watching this clown for the last 13 years here in Dallas has to be out of their mind.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And why would that be a good thing if Garrett is more involved? Garrett is horrible at offense relative to other NFL coaches.
He's been handcuffed. Maybe now we can get a true look at what he can do. I still think he sucks, but may as well hope for the best.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean lets just lay it out...………….Anyone that is clamoring Garrett to get more involved in the offense after watching this clown for the last 13 years here in Dallas has to be out of their mind.
Anyone wishing he fails is an idiot!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He's been handcuffed. Maybe now we can get a true look at what he can do. I still think he sucks, but may as well hope for the best.

Im just baffled as to what you are talking about. Garrett was the OC here for 3 years and had full control. Then he was the HC/OC for another 4 years.

Then Jerry finally got tired of how horrid he was and has been dragging Garrett away from the offense more and more.

Now he finally brings in a young/new modern offensive mind to take us into the 21st century and you want to bring Garrett back to the fold?

"new ideas, not as predictable, modern route running and motion"

These are all things Jerry said publicly as to why he wanted Moore and his ideas to be implemented.

That is saying point blank that Garrett is incapable of those things.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Anyone wishing he fails is an idiot!

He has already failed buddy.

Your the ONLY guy talking about giving him back more power. I wasn't going to use the word "idiot", but you brought it up.

What I am doing is rooting for Moore. That is the new OC.

Its also quite clear that for Moore to have the most success, Garrett has to stay out of the way.