I think Jerry will sell the Cowboys

pitt33

Reaction score
what a great dream that must have been last night...

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jerry has been through WAY worse....

Cue credit card declined at Love Field story....

(Wonder how many times the locker room heard that one)

aria

Reaction score
I don’t know about everyone else, with the exception of the OP, but I don’t think Jerry will ever sell the Cowboys. I’m sure a lot of people will disagree.

leeblair

Reaction score
Exactly what I was going to type, this is a rich man's dream. Can take out loans you never could otherwise.
Hey, I know it seems unfathomable, but I also think Jerry knows that he can't go on forever.
I don't think Stephen shares the love for the franchise that Jerry does. To him it's just a business.
No one ever thought Bum Bright would sell, either. But time and life often change perspectives on business.
But I don't get the hate for the post; I guess it's just proof that some here don't know how to post without making smart aleck remarks.
I think it will happen some time in the next two or three years, but it's not a "set in stone" prediction.
More like a casual observation.

BaileyRiley1

Reaction score
giphy.gif

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Hey, I know it seems unfathomable, but I also think Jerry knows that he can't go on forever.
I don't think Stephen shares the love for the franchise that Jerry does. To him it's just a business.
No one ever thought Bum Bright would sell, either. But time and life often change perspectives on business.
But I don't get the hate for the post; I guess it's just proof that some here don't know how to post without making smart aleck remarks.
I think it will happen some time in the next two or three years, but it's not a "set in stone" prediction.
Hey no hate brethren :) Was thinking it I had an asset like that there's no way I'd sell even if the passion was gone merely for future endeavors, etc.

I hear your point though, kids do weird things when their parents pass. SJ and Charlotte could go bare knuckle boxing over it but think JJ has instilled the same kind of passion in those two and surely the will will outline that type of stuff. Shoot, I wish Charlotte could take over personally bc I think she would hire football men to run the team, that male ego won't be in the way like with SJ.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why keep mentioning Stephen Jones? Did you initially intend to entitle your thread, "I think Jerry will sell the Cowboys. Or Stephen will sell after his father passes away?"

MaineBoy

Reaction score
This is the dumbest post in the history of this site. Or a pathetic attempt to get attention.

Jipper

Reaction score
You do not sell the goose that laid the golden egg.

money is common, the cowboys are one of a kind

Reactions: CWR

Bigdog

Reaction score
Most valuable sports franchise in the world, maybe 5 years running.
I think Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man U and Manchester City may have something to say about that but the Cowboys are up there. I don’t remember the order the last time I saw that list.