I think more people are starting to see what Dak really is

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
His supporters here are starting to dwindle after years of us being harassed for our opinions on him. This isn't a "I was right" post. This is my vindication for years of abuse.
I always thought he was an adaquete/good QB, but very inconsistent.
Great games mixed with bad games.
After last game's poop show, I am ready to move on.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Compared to you im definitely the genuine article but that isn’t saying much. Like I said you’re just too “smart” to know anything hence why you couldn’t show proof of your bogus claims.
yeah, you are genuine all right. you are genuinley something....very special...you parents should be proud.

who says I am smart..... but I appreciate the compliment :D

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Dak is simply a slightly above QB. Nothing wrong with that. That 40million is simply the going rate for a QB of his caliber. They could have had him for cheaper but they tried to play games with him and when he got hurt it proved they're even worse without him. Will Dak lead us to a Superbowl solely on his arm, No. Can he manage us to one? I think so. If Garrappolo did it, then so can Dak. But coaching matters, keep that in mind.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
a therapist/ psycho analyzer and football scout….you are multi talented man
Every quarterback including back ups in the NFL can throw perfect strikes. Go to a game and watch warm-up drills. The ball never hits the ground. It’s pretty impressive. What distinguishes and separates the great quarterbacks from average or below average quarterbacks is what’s between their ears. You heard of the famous New York second baseman who couldn’t throw to first base because something got in his head? That’s Dak Prescott right now. And unfortunately those things usually don’t resolve themselves. They get worse. He hesitates. At the NFL level A 10th of a second is the difference between a successful play and a disaster. He’s not a bad QB, he’s just not to tier.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The reality is the excuses for Dak in respect to other QBs like Stafford doesn’t hold. Stafford got a SB in a single year when his wasn’t in a disaster franchise,

Dak walked into a top flight OL and RG and this FO baby-sat him along the way and removed every impediment that jeopardized his growth. They gave him consistency in offense and tailored the offense to his skill-set, dumbing it down for his inability to process the field. They removed the deeper drop backs because he sucks at it.

They didn’t even allow Romo to win his starting job back or take reps from him, because they were worried about Dak’s confidence. They used to say he wasn’t a practice guy, but had the ‘it’ factor and a leader on the field.

Woodson had doubts on him for years and Aikman in reality knew he wasn’t accurate from the get go.

This is a QB that took a week to throw a TD in training camp in year 3. He played abysmal football, like amongst the worst QBs for his stretches of his career. Even when the offense was ‘number 1”, he always fell back to stretches of play by a QB that were amongst the worst in the league, such as third form efficiency.

Facts of the matter is the story written by his fans are nothing but re-writing the actual script. 7 years going on 8 and he is what he is.

He is not a QB you build a franchise around period.

Are you saying that Dak isnt on a disaster franchise? LOL

Another bozo analysis by a resentful troll. Dak has made you look foolish since he came into the NFL

Hes a consensus top 10 QB. All your lies and rants wont ever change that. As hard as you try, most people are just smarter than you.

You screwed up the day you tried calling Dak backup material and then relented up to average. Its all way off base as is your other 20 rants that have proven to be nothing but wrong way drivel.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Every quarterback including back ups in the NFL can throw perfect strikes. Go to a game and watch warm-up drills. The ball never hits the ground. It’s pretty impressive. What distinguishes and separates the great quarterbacks from average or below average quarterbacks is what’s between their ears. You heard of the famous New York second baseman who couldn’t throw to first base because something got in his head? That’s Dak Prescott right now. And unfortunately those things usually don’t resolve themselves. They get worse. He hesitates. At the NFL level A 10th of a second is the difference between a successful play and a disaster. He’s not a bad QB, he’s just not to tier.

Dak has a bad line and is thin on weapons at the moment. And he played one of the best defenses in the NFL. Nothing more then that. With a full compliment of weapons and a good Oline, Dak tore up this defense last year for 380 yards and 3 TD's in Tampa.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Count me in....always been a fence sitter on Dak.... never ever thought he was some great quarterback but thought he would be serviceable with the right people around him and with some luck could get this team in a championship game at least
After the playoff game last year and the fiasco of last Sunday....I’m totally out on the vatto at all his “stats”
After season cut ties...take the loss....whatever just get the guy gone and start over. Move on

bigE79

Reaction score
:huh:
"I think more people are starting to see what dak really is"
Why? Because Shaq Barrett swatted Dak's thumb & now he can't play? That doesn't change someone's mind on a player. Let the Dak hater's enjoy their season now without him. They got what they wished for!
What was the score and his stats BEFORE he got hurt? He sucked..this season was gonna be bad with him or without him because the FO did nothing to improve the team..And btw,did you hear the fans booing him..we aren't the only ones tired of his **** play.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Dak might be finished. He hasn't been the same since last mid-season's ankle injury and unless there's a dramatic turn around,
the yips (thinking mechanics or injuries when he throws) will end his career.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Friend has a grandson who was a hot pitching prospect for Chicago Cubs....kid had same injury as Dak at 27yo...after 2yrs of rehab and trying to get back to form and more tweaking surgeries....he retired

CTcowboy203

Reaction score

If by top tier you mean not top 6-7? Sure. Spare me the diagnosis. You have no idea what’s going on in his head. The guy played at an mvp level for half the year last year.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
people who have known held onto one thing... leadership... but leadership could not overcome his limitations. we all love Dak the person but I hope most of you realize now he's average and that the elite talent around him made him look better than he was. now that everything isnt perfect, his averageness damning.
Leader to where,,,,,the garbage can? He is so busy receiving accolades and awards in the offseason that he no longer knows how to pass a football, Just the most overrated qb in the history of football. I would have rather have Ryan Leaf. And unfortunately if they take him back he will use his hand as a lame excuse for inaccuracy when he started out that way prior to his injury. Dak needs to go,

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again this emphasize:

Dak, even when he played amongst the worst football of any QB, in year 2 was the highest rated QB against the blitz. That’s how deceptive stats to prop him up have been. Teams blitz often times in desperation. If the blocking is top flight, which it has been for Dak since he got here, a blitz just exposes your backfield. And many average QBs have really good numbers against the blitz in limited situations as they tend to become less indecisive and make throws by instinct.

The reality is, Dak has always SUCKED against zone. Even when Amari got here, his numbers show up with Amari on man coverage, but Dak still sucked against zone and would simply fall back into a dink and dump QB, who would often times immediately just fall back to his check-down route. With a punishing RG that could wear down defenses, it worked. But now that those days are slowly going bye bye, teams simply just fall back into coverage and make Dak try and beat them with his arm.

Dak is SLOW processing the field, which is what has confused people. He can make the throws on his early reads when he knows where he is going, meaning the pressure is on the OC to get him reads quickly. But how often can you do that?

He’s always sucked against zone coverage and defenses were never really threatened by his arm. They just had to account heavily for the OL and RG, to the point that played so much man coverage.
Cowboys the only NFL team without a single TD in week 1........... Guess that's what 160 million buy these days!!!:(

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Leader to where,,,,,the garbage can? He is so busy receiving accolades and awards in the offseason that he no longer knows how to pass a football, Just the most overrated qb in the history of football. I would have rather have Ryan Leaf. And unfortunately if they take him back he will use his hand as a lame excuse for inaccuracy when he started out that way prior to his injury. Dak needs to go,

Hey, Dak here's another award for you bud!!!

3clq6s.jpg

Most deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!