I think Oline will be Ok

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
What else are you taking at that pick? A hit on an OL late first doesn’t seem to be bad value at all.
If Dak is the future, you invest in defense. An O-line pick would be a waste. If they are ready to move on, then whatever.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I think the team views Tyler as the starting LT, but feels pretty good about Richards as well. The plan is probably to come up with the best combination on the left side from among Tyler, Richards and Bass.

Center is the spot that worries me. I didn't even think Hoffman was worth keeping after the preseason and now he's the placeholder. He played fairly decently at center when given opportunities during the season, but I think he will get exposed if he's the starter. Of course, that's why I think we'll be drafting a center early.

I say Powers or Barton at C.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I say Powers or Barton at C.
At this point, that's what I'm hoping. We may be weaker on the left side because we lost Tyron, but improving center will go a long way toward making this line a strength again. Plus, with Tyron we knew he was going to miss some time and at least we did draft Tyler to be his eventual replacement. I'm still holding out hope, though, that Richards will stand out enough to replace Tyron, especially if we do draft one of the young centers. Then, our interior line would be Tyrer, JPJ/Barton and Martin. That could be pretty nasty.