I Think Romo Is Being Soft

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2367755 said:
Always did, but injuring my hand isn't. No one addressed you and you are clearly not on my level. Do not approach me again. Do not you little side kick! You're a right hand man at best.

your level? what the hell is this world of warcraft? there are no "levels"

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Audiman;2367756 said:
nope, sure not. however, I do have respect.

also, I know how to spell and use punctuation. would you like some help?
are you that bored? are you a retired vet too?:laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
AKATheRake;2367760 said:
He's his fluffer. The guys a right hand man at best.

Uh, yo, Mr. Rake! You and little Rampage seem to be the best of buddies....be careful!!

:laugh2:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
the kid 05;2367759 said:
your level? what the hell is this world of warcraft? there are no "levels"

Firstly I answer your question with all the respect possible. Please understand that. I have constantly asked people to stop with the personal insults but these 2 have been trying to stir up arguments that are personal, beyond the point of this thread. I just hate to think someones kid comes on here makes a comment and these guys just destroy the little guy. Everyone has a right to an opinion without being personally bashed around here. That is the levelI am talking about and these 2 don't understand it. Therefore we are not on the same level to be approaching one another. Does this sound like a fair point of view?

Audiman

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2367755 said:
Always did, but injuring my hand isn't.

sure it is. injuring your hand in your line of work has absolutely nothing to do with throwing a football in the NFL. therefore, it has no relevance

No one addressed you and you are clearly not on my level.

you're right. I definately wouldn't want to step down to your level.

Do not you little side kick! You're a right hand man at best.

exhibit A: you sound like you're 12

the kid 05

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2367767 said:
Firstly I answer your question with all the respect possible. Please understand that. I have constantly asked people to stop with the personal insults but these 2 have been trying to stir up arguments that are personal, beyond the point of this thread. I just hate to think someones kid comes on here makes a comment and these guys just destroy the little guy. Everyone has a right to an opinion without being personally bashed around here. That is the levelI am talking about and these 2 don't understand it. Therefore we are not on the same level to be approaching one another. Does this sound like a fair point of view?

I didn't insult you...i asked your level? then stated this isn't world of war craft we dont have levels. And 90% of what i say in threads past midnight is random anyways or pictures. the little guy? are you saying your a midget?

If you can't take a verbal "assault" then why are you making fun of romo for not playing with an actual injury? No it doesn't sound fair to me but what the hell do i know "im just someones kid" (like you have no parents)

AKATheRake

Reaction score
5Stars;2367764 said:
Uh, yo, Mr. Rake! You and little Rampage seem to be the best of buddies....be careful!!

:laugh2:

I respect people and their opinions as long as they are not abusive towards others. Debating an opinion is fair game as long as it is done with respect. The guy who originally created this post was called stupid, ridiculous,moron, dumb, you name it. My points were only brought up to originally get people to be fan friendly. Then they wanted to talk about what I thought. Well I told them. I see no need in degrading people and proving I can outwit them. Rampage and anyone here who just understands those bare fundamentals of being fans and having enough respect not to abuse eachother is any friend of mine. Give the guy credit, he's ready to take everyone on, he's not running. But this really is becoming a waste of our time.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Audiman;2367775 said:
yeah, I stopped reading after that...

:laugh2: Good one! You know you're lying though. LOL! Now be a nice guy, you find more friends to blog with that way.

the kid 05

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2367777 said:
:laugh2: Good one! You know you're lying though. LOL! Now be a nice guy, you find more friends to blog with that way.

to mean

AKATheRake

Reaction score
the kid 05;2367773 said:
I didn't insult you...i asked your level? then stated this isn't world of war craft we dont have levels. And 90% of what i say in threads past midnight is random anyways or pictures. the little guy? are you saying your a midget?

If you can't take a verbal "assault" then why are you making fun of romo for not playing with an actual injury? No it doesn't sound fair to me but what the hell do i know "im just someones kid" (like you have no parents)

That's my point, someones kid could be on here and these guys are torching him just for making a comment. I'm not calling anyone here little guy and I know you're not insulting me, I was talking about the other folks insults. I'd hate to see some young kid come on here and get treated like this crap because he made a comment about a football team or its player. The rules of the forum actually don't allow this kind of name calling and insults.

Do you not recall me saying I don't want Romo to play? I don' hear anyone bringing that up.

Audiman

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2367777 said:

actually, I'm really not lying. I seriously didn't read a single word after that. I did think about it for a few seconds though.

anyway, bed is calling my name.

we're still going to the Super Bowl.

the kid 05

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2367781 said:
That's my point, someones kid could be on here and these guys are torching him just for making a comment. I'm not calling anyone here little guy and I know you're not insulting me, I was talking about the other folks insults. I'd hate to see some young kid come on here and get treated like this crap because he made a comment about a football team or its player. The rules of the forum actually don't allow this kind of name calling and insults.

Do you not recall me saying I don't want Romo to play? I don' hear anyone bringing that up.

nope i recall you calling romo a wimp and think it was you calling for him to be cut dont make me back track all your bogus threads to find it.

If a kid comes on here and gets insulted here whats the difference between Ramage insulting him or that bully on the playground?

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Audiman;2367782 said:
actually, I'm really not lying. I seriously didn't read a single word after that. I did think about it for a few seconds though.

anyway, bed is calling my name.

we're still going to the Super Bowl.

Good spirits, I hope we go to the SB. See you around and good night!

the kid 05

Reaction score
6529.gif

AKATheRake to the rescue!!!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;2367783 said:
nope i recall you calling romo a wimp and think it was you calling for him to be cut dont make me back track all your bogus threads to find it.

If a kid comes on here and gets insulted here whats the difference between Ramage insulting him or that bully on the playground?
the kid isn't getting payed 70 mill dollars to sit on the bench while his team is falling apart.