I Think Romo Is Being Soft

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Rampage;2367686 said:
run your mouth over the computer cause you're an old man with no life.

Serious question ... what's a reasonable price to get seven under-cabinet lights installed? I'm about to get some done and don't want to get screwed.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
RainMan;2367694 said:
Serious question ... what's a reasonable price to get seven under-cabinet lights installed? I'm about to get some done and don't want to get screwed.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

dunno why but this cracked me up

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Have you ever noticed the later it gets, the meaner the threads become?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Audiman;2367684 said:
crap. I get it now. sorry I didn't get it before.

in my defense, I was boxing with Chuck Norris. I accidentally broke his nose and got caught up in the moment...

i dont buy that excuse...i killed him last week

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BigDFan5;2367687 said:
haha watch out 5stars rampage is about to guy internet tough guy on you.

Any minute now he will threaten to beat you up

I could take him! Even with a broken finger!! :eek:

:laugh2: :laugh2: I gots some mad skillz...

the kid 05

Reaction score
RainMan;2367694 said:

your having someone do that for you? i'll do it for you 100bucks and a case of beer

Audiman

Reaction score
RainMan;2367694 said:

the answer is:

it depends on how soft the crew is. if the crew is full of men/women with fractured pinkies, they must be harder than Rampage to get the job done. this means a very high price.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
5Stars;2367683 said:
Break my finger so I can wire a house or lay marble? :confused:

I don't think you could do either with both perfectly operating hands. So don't bother breaking the pinkie, you'll need it to plug all of that hot air coming out of your more charming end. You seem to be fixated on electrical and marble rhetoric. You don't know much about either so why bother? I don't want to know about Vietnam either. I prefer peace.

Audiman

Reaction score
the kid 05;2367697 said:
i dont buy that excuse...i killed him last week

ah, so that's why it was so easy?

by the way, I tried out for the new Terminator movie. I was told I didn't get the part because I'd show Arnold up...

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
yeah 5stars shut up laying marble is really tough you need an engineering degree to do it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
AKATheRake;2367709 said:
I don't think you could do either with both perfectly operating hands. So don't bother breaking the pinkie, you'll need it to plug all of that hot air coming out of your more charming end. You seem to be fixated on electrical and marble rhetoric. You don't know much about either so why bother? I don't want to know about Vietnam either. I prefer peace.

Hmmm....maybe I should sleep at a Holiday Inn, too?!!

:laugh2:

Peace!

Audiman

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2367709 said:

point being? I know a lot more than you about other things...

also, I prefer peace as well, but the fact of the matter is there will never be 100% peace. so we need to be prepared and also thank our veterans.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
the kid 05;2367703 said:
your having someone do that for you? i'll do it for you 100bucks and a case of beer

LOL! Rainman, although Kid sounds like he's good with his hands you might want to ask him if he's certified. For any reason something electrical happens to your home and the installer is not certified all will hit the fan witH the insurance company. It's only free advice, you decide how valuable it really is. LOL!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BigDFan5;2367711 said:
yeah 5stars shut up laying marble is really tough you need an engineering degree to do it.

What? :confused:

Oh, I thought he said he was "playing marbles"?

the kid 05

Reaction score
Audiman;2367710 said:
ah, so that's why it was so easy?

by the way, I tried out for the new Terminator movie. I was told I didn't get the part because I'd show Arnold up...

pfft easy...Hulks 24 inch pythons look tame next to me :D i make Mr Olympia look like a pansy

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Audiman;2367717 said:
point being? I know a lot more than you about other things...

also, I prefer peace as well, but the fact of the matter is there will never be 100% peace. so we need to be prepared and also thank our veterans.

I respect those who stood up and continue to stand up for our freedom and thank them greatly. However I don't see why someone who enjoys peace continually attempts to stir the pot by mocking someones method of making an honest living through a football thread. Pardon me, but I just don't understand. Then again you probably do know more about life than me. Please be a good example then. No one even called you on originally, you came out of the wood work insulting people.

the kid 05

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2367718 said:
LOL! Rainman, although Kid sounds like he's good with his hands you might want to ask him if he's certified. For any reason something electrical happens to your home and the installer is not certified all will hit the fan witH the insurance company. It's only free advice, you decide how valuable it really is. LOL!

I am good with my hands...ask your wife ;) I'm not certified with wiring i got my A+ certification test soon tho :D

Audiman

Reaction score
5Stars;2367720 said:
What? :confused:

Oh, I thought he said he was "playing marbles"?

I thought that was what he meant too. thought he fractured his pinky and missed the "P".