I think that was Lance's breakout game and won't look back

Chasing6

Reaction score
Honestly, I think there has become a new QB Battle in Dallas.

And I'm not taking about the battle for QB2 either...

Dak better be ready come week 1.
Their is nothing to look back at.

khiladi

Reaction score
well, it was for your pleasure, you were madly in love with Dalton. but then came a list of your excuses longer than the great wall of china.
Nice try buddy.. the only real story here is you following me around for about 8 years trying to convince me Dak was the second coming and now we are here…

Same excuses for Dalton winning was the same excuses for Rush, the defense.. as if Dak wasn’t playing with the same defense but one getting way more TOs..

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

Well, that's what the experts say about the preseason games: if a QB can have a single above average game in the preseason against other teams' backups, practice squaders, and guys who'll never play an NFL regular season game, your pretty much assured that QB is a pro bowler waiting to happen.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
This thread is an obvious troll thread so…

Lance did show composure playing with backups against the first team Raiders D for a bit.

“But it’s only preseason.”

Except when Dak took over for an injured Romo/Moore.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

You're completely delusional. Lance will play the final preseason game and then his time as a Cowboys QB will be effectively done. He won't take another "snap from center" before being allowed to walk away. Cooper Rush is our QB2 for 2024 and Lance will rot on the vine with the PS.

Qcard

Reaction score

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Nice try buddy.. the only real story here is you following me around for about 8 years trying to convince me Dak was the second coming and now we are here…

Same excuses for Dalton winning was the same excuses for Rush, the defense.. as if Dak wasn’t playing with the same defense but one getting way more TOs..
aha, sure thing. ....oookkk then. keep telling that to yourself you don't feel alone.