I think you put the $40 million man back in the lineup next week for that big NFC East showdown

Hoov

Reaction score
My biggest concern about Dak is that he played terribly against Tampa, I think in part because he got so few reps in the preseason. So is the plan to really have him come back against a defense that is playing as well as Tampa's? If he can throw accurately then fine, but he wasn't even close in week 1.
Yes. It should be Rush this week. 2 or 3 practices isn’t enough for Dak to be ready for that hostile environment in Philadelphia against a good team.
Might be good to start Dak against the bears or lions at home to get something going with him before going to Green Bay

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
How do people justify saying this isn't it important game.
It's a huge game it's a division rival who's in first place at this point if we beat them we are in first place and have the advantage from a head-to-head matchup when and the next time we play them it's in our stadium this is a huge game.

The defense is playing lights out.
Dak needs to suit up Play this game and lead this team to victory over our hated division rival.
Cooper Rush has done all he should be expected to do at this point.

Dak needs to take over now this is an important game that we need to win.

The last time I seen Dak play, he was flipping tables over playing against the Housewives...

vig454

Reaction score
There's always the chance of a setback. We sit all these guys during preseason and look what happens they're 15 minutes into the first game and injured.

Guys like Cooper Rush and Noah Brown play all pre-season and they're ready to play.

We don't know what the condition of any of our players will be later in the season need to do everything possible to win every game in front of us especially divisional games in the other team's stadium.

A win here definitely makes things easier down the road. Daks mobility and athleticism is needed in this game.

He flat out needs to suit up and play lead this team and win this important divisional game. That's what leaders do.
They take on the tough games head on Not past the buck and wait for the easy games against the Lions and the bears.
If the Eagles are really a good team then Dak has proven he does horrible against good competition. Dak is no leader , just remember the loss against the 49ers last playoff game. Please stop it.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Cooper rush played his part and didnt mess up and helped the team go 4-1. Now this is a road game at the Linc and we need the Dak to show he is Big time and help us get this win next sunday. I think this game is too big for Rush and we need to do everything we can to get Dak ready. The offense needs to score to win next week and can't keep depending on the defense. And Cooper is limited since he is not a play maker or can't run.
Receivers killed drives today! I don't think Dakota " TOAD HUNTER" Prescot should start next week's game, R-U-S-H has played well and has earned a right to start against the TURDS. Also, Diggs needs to turn up a digit or two because he got burned for a couple of LARGE plays that can't happen if the Boys expect to win against the TURDS!

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Cooper rush played his part and didnt mess up and helped the team go 4-1. Now this is a road game at the Linc and we need the Dak to show he is Big time and help us get this win next sunday. I think this game is too big for Rush and we need to do everything we can to get Dak ready. The offense needs to score to win next week and can't keep depending on the defense. And Cooper is limited since he is not a play maker or can't run.
Yeah, Sunday night football in Philly, a QB still struggling to squeeze the ball,… What could go wrong LOL

Shane612

Reaction score
Not a good game to get someone ready.
Let Rush play until he loses a game. He's earned it.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Gotta roll with Dak if his right thumb is fully healed and fully functional. The clock is striking midnight on Mr. Rush. Great job #10, you saved the season.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Na, I want him full time at practice for a week or so, we shouldn’t send him out there rusty as hell so he plays like he did in the opener or in the playoffs…throwing balls in the dirt and over people heads and making us punt.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm just saying that bringing it back before the bye is dumb. After the bye is a completely different story. The Cowboys aren't losing without him. There's no need to rush him back before the bye.
The Cowboys play the Eagles next Sunday. Followed by the Lions and the Bears before the bye week. If Dak is fully healed during the Lions or Bears week, you don't want him to play? Why not if he's fully healed by then?

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Yes. It should be Rush this week. 2 or 3 practices isn’t enough for Dak to be ready for that hostile environment in Philadelphia against a good team.
Might be good to start Dak against the bears or lions at home to get something going with him before going to Green Bay
Yeah, he needs to be caught up and now rusty.

Blackrain

Reaction score
If the Eagles are really a good team then Dak has proven he does horrible against good competition. Dak is no leader , just remember the loss against the 49ers last playoff game. Please stop it.

I would stop it if I could but the problem is this experiment has to play out

Cooper Rush has proved that he can win games against super bowl teams with this current team.

Dak has to prove that he can win big games after this injury and this is the first one on the schedule and it's an important game because it's a divisional rival that's in first place.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don’t put Dak on the field until he’s 100% and throwing the ball all over the field in practice like his old self, not even if that means after the bye week.
  1. The Eagles game is not a must win game.
  2. When we play them the second time, I want Dak and others as healthy as possible.
It’s a long season with 11 more games after the Eagles.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Sounds like many here are simply making excuses. Any kind of excuse just to not see Dak play.
It's ridiculous AC this is the kind of moments players live for a division rival for the lead in the division in a game that could have playoff implications later.

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want to see what Dak could do with this team after seeing what Cooper Rush is capable of doing.

If for some reason Dak cannot win with this group of players then we know for sure we need to go in a different direction.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If Dak’s ready then you play him but if we can win the game with Dak we probably can win it with Rush too.

There isn’t a huge difference between Dak and Rush in terms of getting a W.

CWR

Reaction score
Perhaps my reverse psychology is causing a disturbance in the universe to grant the Cowboys wins.

Alternate theory, perhaps you don't know what you're talking about. Keep it up though, just in case. Lol

Slick

Reaction score
If Dak throws the game away, should he sit, and let Rush keep winning the rest of the season?