I told you so about Dez

Frozen700

Reaction score
Dude finally actually looks healthy.

I notice people love to panic, and say outrageous things when it looks rough out here. Quick to hide when **** looks good.

Almost as if they are waiting for the one screw up, to say "I told you so".

Frozen700

Reaction score
Callout threads after games, especially wins, are the worst. The absolute worst.

The team wins and the first thing some people think is, "How can I antagonize fellow fans?".

It's lame.

Just as lame as the fans who are quick to cry and scream bloody Mary when the team loses.

Kicking and screaming and giving up like 5 year old kids. Then when the game looks good next week, it's like mommy kissed the Bo-Bo.

Get real, it's all annoying if anything

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Just as lame as the fans who are quick to cry and scream bloody Mary when the team loses.

Kicking and screaming and giving up like 5 year old kids. Then when the game looks good next week, it's like mommy kissed the Bo-Bo.

Get real, it's all annoying if anything

I don't like the whining either, but at least that's born from some sort of frustration.

Antagonizing/Whining after a win makes no damn sense.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dez has done exactly what I suggested. He's shut his mouth, stopped complaining and catching the ball. Now his stats are starting to get back on par.
Dez is a great receiver and if he decides to give into Dak and the rest of this offense, he can be a special player here.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Vindication is not lame. Trashing Dez OTOH.

It's lame and petty to need a new thread, which contains absolutely no content of any substance, to feel vindicated.

There's a way to start these conversations that actually add to the conversation.

"you were saying?" is not it.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
you were saying?
Lol. I'm not a naysayer persay but I have criticized the Dez that has been more into publicizing Tony Romos health status than meshing with Dak.

Continuity is key and it appears the continuity and engagement with his new QB is beginning to show.