I told you so about Dez

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Callout threads after games, especially wins, are the worst. The absolute worst.

The team wins and the first thing some people think is, "How can I antagonize fellow fans?".

It's lame.

You know what else is lame, bro, calling out Dez Bryant. Dude is a beast and this thread is just.

Dez BEAST

T-RO

Reaction score
Dez has done exactly what I suggested. He's shut his mouth, stopped complaining and catching the ball. Now his stats are starting to get back on par.
Dez is a great receiver and if he decides to give into Dak and the rest of this offense, he can be a special player here.

Yup. He was under-performing and we helped get him focused. ;)

You are all welcome....No worries.

Don't forget your remittance. My bills are net-30.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't like the whining either, but at least that's born from some sort of frustration.

Antagonizing/Whining after a win makes no damn sense.

There's always call out threads, cut it out. Welcome to CowboysZone.

Dez make ya mad? If this thread ain't for you, back on out. If it is for you, eat your crow.

Proof

Reaction score
Callout threads after games, especially wins, are the worst. The absolute worst.

The team wins and the first thing some people think is, "How can I antagonize fellow fans?".

It's lame.

Well to be fair, I wanted to make it during the game but waited. Then after the game I was busy celebrating and having fun. Chimed in on a few threads and THEN made the thread. And it's not just due it's over due. I could have included some names but I didn't. But if being happy about a win, and happy one of my favorites players was a huge factor (once again ) and taking the opportunity to point it out to the bunch of folks that have been really going overboard dumping on him and those of us who defended him is lame, well call me joe buck

Proof

Reaction score
I don't like the whining either, but at least that's born from some sort of frustration.

Antagonizing/Whining after a win makes no damn sense.

Makes a ton of sense, to me. Feels good too man. Feels great

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Well to be fair, I wanted to make it during the game but waited. Then after the game I was busy celebrating and having fun. Chimed in on a few threads and THEN made the thread. And it's not just due it's over due. I could have included some names but I didn't. But if being happy about a win, and happy one of my favorites players was a huge factor (once again ) and taking the opportunity to point it out to the bunch of folks that have been really going overboard dumping on him and those of us who defended him is lame, well call me joe buck

I'm gonna call you Proof, and fully endorse this thread.

And watch all the detractors back pedal and skippity-do-dah their way through their plate of humble pie.

Dez BOOM

knightrider94

Reaction score
I'm gonna call you Proof, and fully endorse this thread.

And watch all the detractors back pedal and skippity-do-dah their way through their plate of humble pie.

Dez BOOM
Well I um, I um well, what I meant was, well, I really didn't mean it that way, see, what I was, what I was trying to say was....

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You know what is as bad? People creating threads all week questioning our best players.

Which makes threads like this oh-so-sweet

And the tears and lamentations of the detractors that come in here and complain, or try to justify themselves, even sweeter, Toruk!

Proof

Reaction score
You know what is as bad? People creating threads all week questioning our best players.

Right. And it's an entirely different thing than doing a call out / I told you so post after a bad game, pouring salt in the wound. Even the biggest Dez hater should be happy to deal with this in exchange for a win.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
It's lame and petty to need a new thread, which contains absolutely no content of any substance, to feel vindicated.

There's a way to start these conversations that actually add to the conversation.

"you were saying?" is not it.
yet here you are lecturing people after a win.........#justcalledyouout