I told you so about Dez

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Callout threads after games, especially wins, are the worst. The absolute worst.

The team wins and the first thing some people think is, "How can I antagonize fellow fans?".

It's lame.

^^^THIS^^^

QUIT WITH THE CALL OUT THREADS

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Seriously....why are they so protective of the home fans that do nothing but dog out Cowboys

I'm used to it from WAS, PHI and NYG fans but from our own fans is ridiculous

Dez and Romo have killed it here for us fans and don't deserve any negative press, especially friendly fire

save the criticisms for the marginal guys and screw-ups that can be churned like Randle and Hayden and McClain and Gregory

Proof

Reaction score
Seriously....why are they so protective of the home fans that do nothing but dog out Cowboys

I'm used to it from WAS, PHI and NYG fans but from our own fans is ridiculous

Dez and Romo have killed it here for us fans and don't deserve any negative press, especially friendly fire

save the criticisms for the marginal guys and screw-ups that can be churned like Randle and Hayden and McClain and Gregory

I'm not a petty guy, and completely understand not being a jerk, but a lot of posters here have been insufferable, over and over and over, and it's well deserved to gloat a little when it's over Cowboys success.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I'm not a petty guy, and completely understand not being a jerk, but a lot of posters here have been insufferable, over and over and over, and it's well deserved to gloat a little when it's over Cowboys success.
One of the first things I thought after the 50 yd TD to Dez against PITT was 'suck it haters'

I know how hard he works and just wants to win....being injured was super frustrating to all of us after 2014