I told you so about Dez

Gaede

Reaction score
Really like how he's playing. Him and Dez are really developing a chemistry

ChooChoo73

Reaction score
Dez was great today. His best in some time imo. I don't understand why most of you in this thread act so offended when others have issues with Dez. Don't you realize most fans actually want him to reach his best but some don't think he has? There are some that are just haters and for them... whatever. I have issues with him too but it's not out of blind hate and when his play approaches his potential it makes me ecstatic. Those of you with an axe to grind on those who want more from him are pathetic.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Isn't today one of the few games we've won in which Dez has multiple TDs? Believe there is some strange stat where we are something like 1-8 when he scores multiple times.

Great game by Dez. Love the chemistry he's building with Dak.

Proof

Reaction score
Dez was great today. His best in some time imo. I don't understand why most of you in this thread act so offended when others have issues with Dez. Don't you realize most fans actually want him to reach his best but some don't think he has? There are some that are just haters and for them... whatever. I have issues with him too but it's not out of blind hate and when his play approaches his potential it makes me ecstatic. Those of you with an axe to grind on those who want more from him are pathetic.

Lol.

Proof

Reaction score
This is directed towards folks who say Dez sucks, he's a cancer, team is better without him, etc etc. why you would think it's about "those who want more from him" is weird. But you know what they say about a hit dog.

ChooChoo73

Reaction score
This is directed towards folks who say Dez sucks, he's a cancer, team is better without him, etc etc. why you would think it's about "those who want more from him" is weird. But you know what they say about a hit dog.

No it isn't directed just at those. It's Tired and played out.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

His criticisms are tired and played out. The "cancer in the clubhouse" the "walmart video" the "sideline distraction" the "over-paid diva" the "distraction for Dak" -- Hence this thread.

His injuries in the past year and a half have slowed him down, but that's nary a complaint when Dez detractors come marching through here like a bunch of ants at a picnic. Perhaps the only true criticism he deserves (if injury is even a criticism?).

Can't handle it, well cry me a river. Calling all of us "pathetic" because your narrative is getting destroyed by his production is very, very sweet. Like vanilla ice cream on a hot August day sweet.

Dez just went BOOM, son. Again.

Proof

Reaction score

I made the thread. I made it for the reasons stated, and have been arguing pretty exclusively with the type of people I just described. I think literally every fan out there wants more from Dez, perfectly rationale expectation and desire, it's the other dudes that deserve to be called out.

If you think its tired, go read another thread. It's not a Dak romo thread, not a zeke Ramsey thread, not a Dak wentz thread... not a comparison or this or that just a Dez is still Dez like we thought. I'm sorry if it ruffled your sensitive little feathers, the OP said "you were saying?" If you weren't saying anything then continue with that practice

dallasdave

Reaction score
His criticisms are tired and played out. The "cancer in the clubhouse" the "walmart video" the "sideline distraction" the "over-paid diva" the "distraction for Dak" -- Hence this thread.

His injuries in the past year and a half have slowed him down, but that's nary a complaint when Dez detractors come marching through here like a bunch of ants at a picnic. Perhaps the only true criticism he deserves (if injury is even a criticism?).

Can't handle it, well cry me a river. Calling all of us "pathetic" because your narrative is getting destroyed by his production is very, very sweet. Like vanilla ice cream on a hot August day sweet.

Dez just went BOOM, son. Again.
:omg:BOOM:laugh: