I want a new head coach that doesnt clap

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If your issue with the man is his clapping then you are a very petty person.

ESisback

Reaction score
He does it to the extreme, how do you not notice it? If you do something all game long, every single game, its going to be noticed by not only fans but the media as well.

FOX did a spoof before the Thursday night game with the Bears when they dressed up a guy to look like Garrett and he went around Soldier's Field just clapping. So its not just the fans, its the media as well. Even the guy that does the funny YouTube videos of how Cowboy fans react after every game calls Garrett "the Clapper".

So you see, its not just fans on a message board, its the media as well from YouTube to FOX pregame.

People fuss so much over meaningless crap it creates its own thing. Manufactured drama.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Okay then, just call me petty cause clapping never won a football game that I can tell.
It never hurt either. You talk as if that's all the man does... which if true would only reveal your own ignorance about the man.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK....I'll take one who knows how to exploit a teams weakness from week to week. Don't care if he claps himself silly.

I hope we get just that just to drive OP nuts. Losing coach? Just fine. Clapping? Not allowed.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Parcells never clapped...Landry never clapped... Winners don't have to clap to motivate, they just have to look at you and you get it.

giphy.gif

CowboyChris

Reaction score
correct me if i'm wrong, but the last couple of weeks wasn't he stripped of clapping, and relegated to just being allowed to spit?

Reaction score
I am a simple man.....I just want a coach that doesnt clap when bad things happen

Give me that and I'll be happy

In the history of stoopid shyte this ranks right up there,,, but it's still a free country (for now) so knock yourselves out,,,, literally,,, please.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I am a simple man.....I just want a coach that doesnt clap when bad things happen

Give me that and I'll be happy

I think you need to clap if you want to play for Jerry World. Its a requirement, its in the fine print.