I want a SB appearance or high draft pick

Blitzen

Reaction score
Yeah, I understand the chances of either are slim.

That’s what I, as a fan, want. If you are satisfied enough with a playoff appearance and early exit to feel happy that the team at least was not last place, I don’t think you want a Cowboys’ SB very much as a fan.

Qcard

Reaction score

That’s what I, as a fan, want. If you are satisfied enough with a playoff appearance and early exit to feel happy that the team at least was not last place, I don’t think you want a Cowboys’ SB very much as a fan.
Yet, you wonder why.......Stephen A Smith never lose to Cowboys even if we win the Super Bowl....they entitlement is thick amongst Cowboys fans:facepalm:

Shane612

Reaction score

Cowboys are in a perpetual cycle of being just a draft away from a championship.

Blitzen

Reaction score
We are closer to the SB than a high draft pick. Enjoy the ride. Don’t just wait until the postseason to enjoy the team. Football is awesome.
I do. But I enjoy postseason success more than regular season success. Try to differentiate.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Either way dallas has to spend 2 picks on the oline to shore it up depth wise or even replace a player. T.B. our center is a likely candidate to get his walking papers this offseason due to his soon to be contract demands. Alot will not like it but a Rookie C like Van Pran out of Georgia could take that spot and do just about the same if not more. It also saves us cash for the extensions for Dak and Micah and Lamb.
But we still need depth on the oline yo Trump other moves. Period. Asimand Bass is gonna be ok but the others I uave doubts. We are like an Injury away from full panic mode. And two Injury's away from season might be over

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
The good news is, there is at least a chance to do both this season.

We already got a barely used 3rd overall on the roster. All we need is the trophy.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I do. But I enjoy postseason success more than regular season success. Try to differentiate.
So you don’t take the regular season losses hard?

Damn, maybe someday I’ll be at that point. A loss puts a damper on my week as if I played the game. Every win makes life a little better.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
When Dak does, I might. so far he hasn't learned anything, but he has perfected the choking in big games. shrugs. I hope he gets better so I can.
Define perfected.

He was pretty good vs Green Bay and I thought Tampa, but I was certainly drunk both games. So I could be mistaken.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Define perfected.

He was pretty good vs Green Bay and I thought Tampa, but I was certainly drunk both games. So I could be mistaken.
he was pretty good in SF, but everybody else sucked. Badazze should have thrown more passes instead of handing the ball to dak. I kind of blame Badazze for both losses.

Blitzen

Reaction score
So you don’t take the regular season losses hard?

Damn, maybe someday I’ll be at that point. A loss puts a damper on my week as if I played the game. Every win makes life a little better.
Depends on the loss. Last season vs Washington, I felt next to nothing. Dallas was not going all out. Not much riding on the game.

Green Bay stung more because the team was in great position to win and coughed the game up to ARod.

starfan1

Reaction score

We’ll look at this another look at me I’m
a real fan post!

Honestly we all come at this from different perspectives. I would be surprised that you will find many fans here that don’t want a SB

Some of us take it for what it is entertainment . If we get there fantastic if not oh well there’s next year we’re gonna enjoy the season regardless

This time of year only comes around once . I’m gonna make the most of it. Wings and big screen and yelling

Then on to next week.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yup.

Think about it, the biggest reason we have taken a huge step on D is due to being able to draft a generational top 5 talent in Micah. His slippage in the draft was completely dumb from most of the teams ahead of us. That sort of talent was obvious predraft. We got lucky.

It's hard to find a contender that isn't loaded w/ high draft picks from when they were bad. KC, I'd say, but that's the exception. Philly maybe, but they have benefitted greatly from the puzzling slew of draft picks they got for washed up Wentz.

Blitzen

Reaction score
We’ll look at this another look at me I’m
a real fan post!

Honestly we all come at this from different perspectives. I would be surprised that you will find many fans here that don’t want a SB

Some of us take it for what it is entertainment . If we get there fantastic if not oh well there’s next year we’re gonna enjoy the season regardless

This time of year only comes around once . I’m gonna make the most of it. Wings and big screen and yelling

Then on to next week.
I enjoy the start of the season too (happens once per year even if the squad is terrible). I just enjoy postseason success more than regular season success.