I wished we had signed Jameis Winston

dckid

Reaction score
I know all you Dak guys will lose your mind. But as I have been screaming all year I wish we had signed Jameis. Saints resigned him for 1 year @12 million. I have a hunch if he starts he will produce at Dak’s level.
I am not anti Dak, and it doesn’t even matter anymore as he is signed and just watch how the team has instant regret. He is not elite and that is what burns me.
I can’t believe I am the only one who feels this way. I honestly can’t see a path to going deep in the playoffs as this fan base hasn’t seen a championship game since January 1996. The days before the Netscape IPO, the AOL day, IRC chat. We have some 30 year olds who has never even seen any real Cowboys success. Just ponder that for a few moments.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I know all you Dak guys will lose your mind. But as I have been screaming all year I wish we had signed Jameis. Saints resigned him for 1 year @12 million. I have a hunch if he starts he will produce at Dak’s level.
I am not anti Dak, and it doesn’t even matter anymore as he is signed and just watch how the team has instant regret. He is not elite and that is what burns me.
I can’t believe I am the only one who feels this way. I honestly can’t see a path to going deep in the playoffs as this fan base hasn’t seen a championship game since January 1996. The days before the Netscape IPO, the AOL day, IRC chat. We have some 30 year olds who has never even seen any real Cowboys success. Just ponder that for a few moments.

"I am not anti Dak....He is not elite and that is what burns me." = "I am not pro Dak."

Reaction score
Lol

What for?

So Jamsis Winston is elite? Based on what data?

JayFord

Reaction score
no

with Jamies you get alot of yards and touchdowns and equally the turnovers

he could easily throw 4 touchdowns and 4 pick sixes in one game

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Mr turnover machine?
No thanks!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Winston had a SB team that he couldn’t even make the playoffs with and our fans want him because they are more concerned with the salary cap.

I get people hate Dak, but can we at least come up with a better QB than Dak in your dream scenarios? These bums that keep getting mentioned are laughable.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Jameis Winston is a bottom 5 leader at QB, while Dak is top 5.
He would have been an interesting sign for a QB battle in a desperate situation but he's been a flat turnover machine that can't get out of his own way off the field.

There is a reason NO went with Taysom Hill when Brees down in a SB chasing season.