I wished we had signed Jameis Winston

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Winston had a SB team that he couldn’t even make the playoffs with and our fans want him because they are more concerned with the salary cap.

I get people hate Dak, but can we at least come up with a better QB than Dak in your dream scenarios? These bums that keep getting mentioned are laughable.

Wait ... don't we already have two on our team better than Dak? Or so I'm told.

Loso86

Reaction score
I know all you Dak guys will lose your mind. But as I have been screaming all year I wish we had signed Jameis. Saints resigned him for 1 year @12 million. I have a hunch if he starts he will produce at Dak’s level.
I am not anti Dak, and it doesn’t even matter anymore as he is signed and just watch how the team has instant regret. He is not elite and that is what burns me.
I can’t believe I am the only one who feels this way. I honestly can’t see a path to going deep in the playoffs as this fan base hasn’t seen a championship game since January 1996. The days before the Netscape IPO, the AOL day, IRC chat. We have some 30 year olds who has never even seen any real Cowboys success. Just ponder that for a few moments.
Lmao

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Winston is a turnover machine........this from a true fan of his from his Florida State days through the first 4 years in the NFL. The dude just can't avoid interception.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Jameis is what the team needs. How did Jerry miss out on this all time great?!

1z26qm.gif

EST_1986

Reaction score
Winston's turnovers + this defense = Yikes.

And before anyone says we would've had more money to improve on the D, stop. This franchise has had money to do that for a while and still refuses to.
Would have had a shot at Trevor Lawrence

coult44

Reaction score
I know all you Dak guys will lose your mind. But as I have been screaming all year I wish we had signed Jameis. Saints resigned him for 1 year @12 million. I have a hunch if he starts he will produce at Dak’s level.
I am not anti Dak, and it doesn’t even matter anymore as he is signed and just watch how the team has instant regret. He is not elite and that is what burns me.
I can’t believe I am the only one who feels this way. I honestly can’t see a path to going deep in the playoffs as this fan base hasn’t seen a championship game since January 1996. The days before the Netscape IPO, the AOL day, IRC chat. We have some 30 year olds who has never even seen any real Cowboys success. Just ponder that for a few moments.

I wish we would’ve drafted Pat Mahomes , or Aaron Donald

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
* that J. Winston does possess the necessary "grit" or "spunk"in his game to be of benefit to some franchise in the league, that's an undeniable fact*

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We want a defense that gives the ball back to our offense. Jameis Winston is just the opposite. His offense gives the ball back to the other guys. I pity any team counting on him to win a game. The Saints are making a huge mistake with him.

32BellyOption

Reaction score

Good Lord son.

heir

Reaction score
Are we forgetting that the Saints, when given the chance, choose to start Taysom Hill over Jameis? Give me Dak all day. It's not like the front office will actually use the cap space anyway.