I wonder if Deuce will be healthy scratch again?

starfan1

Reaction score
As a sixth-round pick, wasn't the club's "expectation" that he would be something of a project?

We're dangerously thin at RB. At some point, chances are that either Pollard or Dowdle will miss a game. Then I suppose we'll see what Deuce can (or can't) do.
Honestly at that point I’d rather have Malik Davis off the practice squad

Coaching staff appears to be too stupid to use Duece in space he is not going to be a in between tackles guy and he can’t block for very well

rambo2

Reaction score
This coming from a fan who couldn’t stop gloating over Vaughn the entire summer. lol I don’t start discussions about Vaughn, I simply give my opinions like I do with numerous topics that are started. Not once did I ever say I wanted him cut, but you continue to put a spin on everything I say. :rolleyes:
I like Vaughn a lot. You are obsessed with him and gloating when he isn't active or gets hit in the backfield for no gain. You can't wait to say negative things about him and hoping that he gets cut so you can do it some more. Deal with it

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I like Vaughn a lot. You are obsessed with him and gloating when he isn't active or gets hit in the backfield for no gain. You can't wait to say negative things about him and hoping that he gets cut so you can do it some more. Deal with it
You’re saying I’m obsessed with him? :huh: I’ve never started a single thread about him. I was never excited about him. I give honest, candid opinions about him in the topics that are started and it bothers you. He hasn’t done anything this season for anyone to say anything positive about him. I never said I wanted him cut or I’m hoping he gets cut. You’re just making things up. Take a chill pill and go find something else to entertain yourself. :thumbup:

sbark

Reaction score
Cant teach size combined with speed.
Nfl forces that.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
It depends. I still believe Deuce can play at this level. But he needs to get his details down for the NFL game. He's gotten by on natural ability, and in the NFL, you really have to dot your Is and Cross your Ts. I think part of it was wanting to squeeze him onto the inactive, and possibly the PS down the line if comes down to a numbers game. You may want the FB if he emerges.

Eventually, I want to see Jalen Brooks get some reps.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Sproles was bigger, stronger and faster.

He was a very good return guy. His utilization on offense is vastly over rated.
Sproles said he was better than him at this point in his career. It also took him a while to get up to speed in the NFL. He only had 50 yards in his first year. Granted, for over 6 YPC, but it also took him a while to get up to speed in the NFL. He'll get one more year to prove whether or not he can play. Looks like he may have to earn it. But I'm still not going to write the guy off. He's proven he can take it up to the next level before. So, it'll be about his desire to get better, which I believe Vaughn has.

rambo2

Reaction score
You’re saying I’m obsessed with him? :huh: I’ve never started a single thread about him. I was never excited about him. I give honest, candid opinions about him in the topics that are started and it bothers you. He hasn’t done anything this season for anyone to say anything positive about him. I never said I wanted him cut or I’m hoping he gets cut. You’re just making things up. Take a chill pill and go find something else to entertain yourself. :thumbup:
It doesn't bother me.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is exactly what I would answer. I mean, I'd use some periods, but... :thumbup:
Dude I use talk to text and don't feel like most times getting back to make any changes and fix it because I don't have time and I'd have to do it within 5 minutes and a lot of times I don't even have time to come back and check that I made a mistake until it's too late...

But I do appreciate that we're on the same page but you need some extra periods here we go

.....................................................................................................

You happy now lol? :lmao: ;):facepalm::popcorn:

GMO415

Reaction score
He's only on this team as a back up for Turpin. Waste of space.

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, all the arguing about a guy that has barely played at all. I had honestly forgot he was even on the team.

GMO415

Reaction score
Lol, all the arguing about a guy that has barely played at all. I had honestly forgot he was even on the team.
So did I until I saw him wearing civies on the jumbotron last week. Jerry realized he's a bust.

Reactions: ICP