I wonder if Deuce will be healthy scratch again?

rambo2

Reaction score
You saw him setting the NFL on fire prior to the season. You were making all kinds of bold predictions about him and telling everyone to enjoy the ride. lol I told you exactly how it was going to go with him, but you wouldn’t listen. Appears you still haven’t come to grips with it.
I still think he is a good player. I actually like all of our backs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He has played on special teams this season. I know you are confused but, returning a punt or kickoff is considered playing on special teams. However, I do know what you meant.
I wasn’t referring to the return game. McCarthy was asked why he was a healthy scratch a couple of weeks ago in favor of Malik Davis and he said it was because of special teams. Deuce isn’t going to be tackling anyone.

rambo2

Reaction score
I wasn’t referring to the return game. McCarthy was asked why he was a healthy scratch a couple of weeks ago in favor of Malik Davis and he said it was because of special teams.
I told you that I knew what you meant. I'm learning to translate what you say into what you actually mean.

I'll remind you what you said when Vaughn is back next year competing for a job.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I told you that I knew what you meant. I'm learning to translate what you say into what you actually mean.
Glad to see you’re working on trying to break your habit of twisting my comments. I’m very clear and concise so it shouldn’t be a problem.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'll remind you what you said when Vaughn is back next year competing for a job.
I know exactly what I said you’re the one who’s going to need a reminder. Does he make the 53 man roster yes or no?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Pollard has been outstanding in pass protection.

And he was never even that bad in previous years.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

FACT: A reason why Pollard didn't start earlier in his career was pass protection.

FACT: Pollard missed a key few blocks for Dak early in the season.

FACT: Pollard is a smaller NFL running back who is not built to consistently take on blitzing LBers.

Just because they avoid having him do it too much, doesn't mean he's great at it. Zeke was an elite blocker. Pollard is ADEQUATE.

rambo2

Reaction score
Glad to see you’re working on trying to break your habit of twisting my comments. I’m very clear and concise so it shouldn’t be a problem.
Lol, yes you have gone from him not being back next year to him being cut at any time including next year's training camp. You must be really proud. Congratulations.

rambo2

Reaction score
I know exactly what I said you’re the one who’s going to need a reminder. Does he make the 53 man roster yes or no?
Originally, you said he wouldn’t be back next year. At this time I'll say he will be back and competing in camp for a job.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol, yes you have gone from him not being back next year to him being cut at any time including next year's training camp. You must be really proud. Congratulations.
You must be proud of how you love following me around twisting my comments. :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Originally, you said he wouldn’t be back next year. At this time I'll say he will be back and competing in camp for a job.
I’ve said for the past few weeks he wouldn’t be back next year, but you refuse to accept that. I stated repeatedly that he would make the team during training camp and when he did, you claimed I said he wouldn’t make the team. :rolleyes:

rambo2

Reaction score
You must be proud of how you love following me around twisting my comments. :thumbup:
Your comments are there for everybody to see. There is no twisting. If you say that he is not going to be back. That means he won't be back and won't be on the team in training camp. That's it. That is what that means.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Your comments are there for everybody to see. There is no twisting. If you say that he is not going to be back. That means he won't be back and won't be on the team in training camp. That's it. That is what that means.
My comments are there for everyone to see, but you continue to twist them. Every time I make a comment, you give your own definition as to what you think I meant and it’s never what I said. :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm not mad.
If you weren’t, you wouldn’t continue to stalk me, attempting to put a different spin on my comments. You were doing the exact same thing earlier in the season. It’s not working out with Deuce, you need to deal with it.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
My thought is we are too concerned about whether or not the 212th pick of the draft is active or not.

Two players Dallas picked AHEAD of Deuce- Viliami Fehoku and Eric Scott- have been active a combined ZERO times.

rambo2

Reaction score
If you weren’t, you wouldn’t continue to stalk me, attempting to put a different spin on my comments. You were doing the exact same thing earlier in the season. It’s not working out with Deuce, you need to deal with it.
Lol, I could care less. I just care about the Cowboys winning. You are the one obsessed with Vaughn and want him to be cut. You need to deal with it.

rambo2

Reaction score
I’ve said for the past few weeks he wouldn’t be back next year, but you refuse to accept that. I stated repeatedly that he would make the team during training camp and when he did, you claimed I said he wouldn’t make the team. :rolleyes:
I suspect that Vaughn will not be active tomorrow, but he will be active for some other games later in the year and will get some carries.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You are the one obsessed with Vaughn and want him to be cut. You need to deal with it.
This coming from a fan who couldn’t stop gloating over Vaughn the entire summer. lol I don’t start discussions about Vaughn, I simply give my opinions like I do with numerous topics that are started. Not once did I ever say I wanted him cut, but you continue to put a spin on everything I say. :rolleyes:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I suspect that Vaughn will not be active tomorrow, but he will be active for some other games later in the year and will get some carries.
You’re really going out on a limb with that one. lol I’m sure that has you real excited. :oldcouple::laugh: