I would hire Mike McCarthy in 2020

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
He’s won a SB and been to two NFCC games. I’ve always thought he had GB prepared well in the playoffs despite not having a whole lot of talent outside of Rodgers. He sat out 2019 but he does want to coach in 2020. I would like a new staff and new philosophy. I would like to see what a proven coach like McCarthy would do with this roster. I’m over the “ fight” and “ relentless” stuff. Garrett may be good enough for the Bengals or Dolphins but he isn’t good enough for the Cowboys. It’s time for a a change.

Bluedocd

Reaction score
I'm just sick and tired of how bad this team looks at the start of some of these big games. They come out flat and make some of the most STUPIDEST drive killing penalties that exist. Any coach we can get that gets this team to STOP with the stupid penalties, I'm for!

aria

Reaction score
I wouldn’t touch McCarthy with my worst enemies finger. Never I have a seen a coach do so little with so much. It rode AR’s coat tails. He’s made some of the worst coaching decisions I’ve ever seen a la Gruden but Gruden didn’t have the QB or roster to carry him.

Reaction score
Some coaches get elevated because of their quarterback and some coaches bet buried because of their quarterback,,,, Mccarthy might be moving from situation A to situation B.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Lincoln Riley

Especially if we are gonna live and die by Dakota.

You are a smart fan...Riley? Why risk a good roster on a college offensive boy genius? We all saw how Chip Kelly turned out. Riley is not ready for prime time. Personally, I think Dallas needs a big time hire. Just load up for a 3 year run because all these contracts are going to have a negative impact on the roster at some point. Plus with Zeke and the OL the time is now.

Anyone but Garrett for sure. Just not Lincoln Riley.