If All 53 Had This Attitude, Look out...(Tashard Choice Post Game)

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Not afraid to block, either. What's not to like?

http://img399.*************/img399/1330/11131608kq3.jpg

Batman

Reaction score
Very impressive interview. What I liked to was he was good with the reporters, but you could just see the hurt and anger in his eyes and expressions in regards to the loss. He was a lot angries than his words suggested but you could clearly see it in his eyes. This guy is a team player and someone who needs to stay with this team. My gut feeling says get him at least 20 carries against the Giants, he will do some damage that could be a big part in a win.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
locked&loaded;2475630 said:
You've got somewhere to spew. After that you're on your own. This ain't the Ritz Carlton and I'm no janitor.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate you bbgun, with your hi-def still photos. :mad:

Great stuff. ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Batman;2475646 said:
Very impressive interview. What I liked to was he was good with the reporters, but you could just see the hurt and anger in his eyes and expressions in regards to the loss. He was a lot angries than his words suggested but you could clearly see it in his eyes. This guy is a team player and someone who needs to stay with this team. My gut feeling says get him at least 20 carries against the Giants, he will do some damage that could be a big part in a win.
I think I'm going :blind:

I can't find the anti-Romo sentiments in this post.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I want a gif of that block that Choice had on Harrison. IMO, Harrison should have his MVP ballot revoked for looking like a fool on that play.

:lmao2:

locked&loaded

Reaction score
bbgun;2475643 said:
Not afraid to block, either. What's not to like?

http://img399.*************/img399/1330/11131608kq3.jpg
he should have cut him out at the legs there.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Hostile;2475654 said:
I think I'm going :blind:

I can't find the anti-Romo sentiments in this post.

Alas, some of us have found a safe haven inside of CZ!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2475659 said:
Choice for team captain?
That wouldn't be a bad selection at all. He's all about team and gives as much as effort that is humanly possible on every play. That's a good example of a team captain in my book. If you didn't see my comment about him almost hitting 100 yards, my complements for almost getting that prediction right.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
michael irvin was in the team's face when they were not playing up to their capabilities.

michael irvin was not *****ing cause they were not throwing him the ball.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lane;2475697 said:
michael irvin was in the team's face when they were not playing up to their capabilities.

Michael Irvin wasn't conducting totally unnecessary one-on-one media interviews.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
lane;2475697 said:

I think you're right for the most part, but the one scene that I referred to earlier in this thread was when Aikman confronted Irvin on the sideline for running the wrong route more than once during the game. I can't remember if Emmitt was the one who separated the two.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
I liked what he said about Troy P. He obviously understands and appreciates the players who play the game the right way. He will be a leader for us in years to come.

I actually think he's a better natural runner than MB3.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
How can you not like this kid?

Man, I was pretty high on him before, but this just made me a fan.

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
That is a man and champion talking... has more of a grown man's attitude than T.O....awesome pick up...

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2475609 said:
He won't be "great"

But that is fine - he's going to be a great role model and leader. 2nd or 3rd string back? He'll be good with that and an asset on ST and the locker room.

I dont think he will be great but I do think he is going to be the next Michael Turner. Play out his deal with us and go be a pretty good starting back for somebody else.

Field vison for days

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2475339 said:
Boy he reminds me of Michael Irvin, nothing matter but winning the game! You can tell he meant it, a lot of guys say but don't mean it!

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/multimedia_center.cfm?id=162B724C-FD11-A0DA-F53BD9A561BC0F38
Scary to think what he could have done with the right cleats or what he can do on the turf in Dallas on a nice day weather-wise.

It does annoy me that if Terrell said the same thing verbatim about playing 3 maybe 3.5 quarters, he'd have been bashed.

But man, I love this kid's attitude. There's no way we keep him off the field once Barber/Felix are back up and healthy next year. He MUST see more of the field.