If All 53 Had This Attitude, Look out...(Tashard Choice Post Game)

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
locked&loaded;2475532 said:
you guys sicken me, everyone on that field wanted to win. People praise this but not TO? Just because the camera was on him when he was yelling doesnt mean other people werent. No one knows what he was yelling about, if it was about him wanting the ball. I SURE HOPE IT WAS, I WANT OUR PLAYERS TO WANT THE BALL. when the coach or qb looks up and says can you make the play and you just shrug. thats bs,.

Hey now, that's a little extreme. Wait until next week when Choice fumbles and half the board turns on him to be sickened.

MrMom

Reaction score
Refreshing.

All three of our RBs are class acts. You flip the depth order on these guys and you wouldn't here a peep of complaining.

Now let's hope their attitudes permeate to the rest of the team.

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2475656 said:
I want a gif of that block that Choice had on Harrison. IMO, Harrison should have his MVP ballot revoked for looking like a fool on that play.

:lmao2:

That block was a thing of beauty, I agree...

1fisher

Reaction score
If we could get this offense healthy and firing on all cylinders we would be some kind of potent!

Witten
Barber
Felix
Tashard
RW 11
Owens
Romo

I feel sick now............ :mad:

Angus

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2475609 said:
He won't be "great"

But that is fine - he's going to be a great role model and leader. 2nd or 3rd string back? He'll be good with that and an asset on ST and the locker room.

You were wrong before about Choice, and may be again. I think you must be a draft snob.

:)

Reaction score
Very mature for a "kid" his age of 24. Maybe he should go talk to a 35 year old we know & teach him a thing or two about team, and stats not meaning anything if you lose. It's great to have a player with his attitude on this team. With him, Barber, and Jones, we have three solid players and individuals who will play their hearts out every down. Awesome piece.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE Choice. This kid is an absolute stud of a football player. It's going to be a sad day when Dallas isn't able to resign this kid to keep him for his career here.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Angus;2476484 said:
You were wrong before about Choice, and may be again. I think you must be a draft snob.

:)

No, I have realistic expectations for players.

Choice exceeded those expectations in Pitt -- but that's a single game

But hey, if you want to put him in the ring today, be my guest

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Choice, but forgive me if I'm a bit cynical.

He's a rookie with no history of the 'boys previous failures and/or successes. If he'd been a 2nd or 3rd year player, his comments would be met with alot more anger and alot more, "Talk is cheap"-type comments.

I do like the young man, tho.

khiladi

Reaction score
lane;2475697 said:
michael irvin was in the team's face when they were not playing up to their capabilities.

michael irvin was not *****ing cause they were not throwing him the ball.

Michael Irvin alwasy wanted the ball... Hell, even the slant that Harper got in the 92 championship game, it was suppose to be for Michael Irvin... Even he admitted he always wanted the ball...I saw Steve Smith calling for the ball all day long last night, against the Buccanneers... The dude threw a punch at one of his teammates in training camp this year.. Steve Smith is as fiery as TO and Irvin are or were...

bigE79

Reaction score
:star: after seeing that,i have to tell you that gave me chills hearing how bad he and the team are trying to fix the problems and how bad it hurt him to lose...i love the kid and iam so glad we got him...a TRUE LEADER:star:

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
As for the nice block on Harrison, you can see Harrison was thinking Choice was going to go for the knees letting him leap-frog into Romo- oops lol.

Some of you who are quick to forget and are praising TC I hope you remember that when/if the kid has a bad game or play. Same kid.