If Dak can't play well Thursday I'm maybe off the bandwagon

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
it’s year 6 and they make excuses for why a guy whose been in the league 2x as long as the average NFL career can’t score more than 10 points when it matters.

Lol sure just making it up..Lol..that O-line performance was good we are just giving Dak an excuse..man some of you dont watch the games for sure.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I'm worried about the Raiders stopping the run. Then it's all on Dak. I still love Dak. But he has to get it going. Especially against better teams. C'mon Dak!

All teams that we play will play run first. The issue is the pass coverage and the pass rush.
And i dont think the Raiders are able to play tighter man coverage and give constant pressure.

But if they do. You are right, we all should be worried.

Still i think we will win this game easily. And if its just because the raiders are an organizational mess right now.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The Raiders stink, are dysfunctional, Ty might be back, C might play, Parsons will kill Carr...if we lose this game because of Dak I think we are all off the band wagon. If we win big, than those that fell off will be looking to come back on yet again

And thus the problem. No consistency!! Anywhere in the whole organization. From Jerry on down.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
All teams that we play will play run first. The issue is the pass coverage and the pass rush.
And i dont think the Raiders are able to play tighter man coverage and give constant pressure.

Still i think we will win this game easily. And if its just because the raiders are an organizational mess right now.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score

Hope you are right, Pal. Tired of my Thanksgivings going well until Dallas comes on. When was the last time we won on Turkey Day??

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
You guys know whose followed my post that I'm one of the biggest Dak Prescott fans on this forum. That being said though. I was always fair in giving Dak his due when he plays well and saying when he doesn't play well. I've posted on anti-Dak forums in favor of Dak. But he's had two horrible games this year-horrible. And don't give me or use the injury card. Colt McCoy is winning as a backup with injured WR's out. Friggin Colt McCoy:facepalm: Dak is a great guy on and off the field. But I want Dak to be great in games when needed. Do you guys know that Dak only has like 6 wins if the running game doesn't go over a 100 yards per game. Dak you making 75 million dollars now. 75 with with 000000 zero's in back of it. Time for you to start playing like a top paid quarterback in big games. I 'm not talking beating up on sorry azzzz teams. I need you to beat up on the Packers, Chiefs, Rams, Arizona, 49ers etc. You talk a great game after a loss but all it is is TALK! I need to see greatness out there. Not Tony Romo 2.0 or lower.

And why I'm at it can I say I hope over rated Kellen Moore gets a higher coaching job outside of the Cowboys. Fans be talking how bad Dak play. Well how bad is Moore's play calling in BIG games? Nearly every coach that's considered a good coach with a good team. Good not great-hands this guy a butt kicking also. I for one hope he gets another gig. Let McCarthy finally do something besides crashing watermelons and giving out cases of Monkey Butt. And it's not just the loss especially on offense to the Chiefs. It's the mode of operation. Not showing up for big games. Key guys get hurt and we can't operate. I'm still as much with the team as ever. But at some point we have to cross the yellow brick road of mediocrity and go on the road of domination. Injuries are not an excuse. Every team has just as many or more. In closing I say to Dak. Show me who you are as a NFL quarterback starting Thursday. No more " as long as I'm here this team won't quit" Well if you winning quitting isn't even in the equation. And I know we only have 3 loses as of today. But if we can't beat the better teams come January. Will it matter?
PEACE.....
Colt McCoy beat the 3-5 9ers and the 3-7 Seahawks and got curb stomped by the panthers. Wake me when he beats a good team.

jnday

Reaction score
Against both the Broncos and Chiefs the O-line was terrible. Any QB under constant pressure isn't going to play well, even Brady. Hell, look at Mahomes against the Bucs in the Super Bowl. His line couldn't block anyone, he was running for his life and played very much not like himself. I'm not saying Dak deserves no blame, but that was a big part I believe. Also, our offense can't seem to function with out Cooper. Going back to right before we traded for him we looked awful out there. Then that trade really seemed to turn things around. We need him back soon. I don't think it'll be by Thanksgiving unfortunately.
In both the Broncos and Chiefs games, the defenses went back to stopping Zeke and the running game. They make Dak beat them if they are going to get beat. This approach has become the blueprint for beating the Cowboys over the last few years. The teams with stout run stopping defenses usually wins when they force Dak to beat them.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You guys know whose followed my post that I'm one of the biggest Dak Prescott fans on this forum. That being said though. I was always fair in giving Dak his due when he plays well and saying when he doesn't play well. I've posted on anti-Dak forums in favor of Dak. But he's had two horrible games this year-horrible. And don't give me or use the injury card. Colt McCoy is winning as a backup with injured WR's out. Friggin Colt McCoy:facepalm: Dak is a great guy on and off the field. But I want Dak to be great in games when needed. Do you guys know that Dak only has like 6 wins if the running game doesn't go over a 100 yards per game. Dak you making 75 million dollars now. 75 with with 000000 zero's in back of it. Time for you to start playing like a top paid quarterback in big games. I 'm not talking beating up on sorry azzzz teams. I need you to beat up on the Packers, Chiefs, Rams, Arizona, 49ers etc. You talk a great game after a loss but all it is is TALK! I need to see greatness out there. Not Tony Romo 2.0 or lower.

And why I'm at it can I say I hope over rated Kellen Moore gets a higher coaching job outside of the Cowboys. Fans be talking how bad Dak play. Well how bad is Moore's play calling in BIG games? Nearly every coach that's considered a good coach with a good team. Good not great-hands this guy a butt kicking also. I for one hope he gets another gig. Let McCarthy finally do something besides crashing watermelons and giving out cases of Monkey Butt. And it's not just the loss especially on offense to the Chiefs. It's the mode of operation. Not showing up for big games. Key guys get hurt and we can't operate. I'm still as much with the team as ever. But at some point we have to cross the yellow brick road of mediocrity and go on the road of domination. Injuries are not an excuse. Every team has just as many or more. In closing I say to Dak. Show me who you are as a NFL quarterback starting Thursday. No more " as long as I'm here this team won't quit" Well if you winning quitting isn't even in the equation. And I know we only have 3 loses as of today. But if we can't beat the better teams come January. Will it matter?
PEACE.....
We don’t want bandwagon fans anyways. Go back to where you came from.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Again.. I can show you 7 championships to show you he can win when it’s not all perfect.

Either Dak is going to be a Romo or a Brady.

Like Romo, we know everyone will have excuses if he never steps up.

You’re acting like he played decent. He was as awful as everyone because things weren’t optimal. It’s not always going to be freaking optimal.

And that right there makes no sense. So every NFL QB is a Romo or a Brady? So either the greatest QB of all time with seven Super Bowl titles or Romo, a decent starter who could never win the big game. There is no such thing as falling in between? Is Drew Brees an utter failure because he only won 1 Super Bowl? To win a Super Bowl there has to be a team around you that can compete at all levels. Pretending otherwise is foolish.

Also, claiming that Brady didn't have good teams around him all those years is totally pointless. The Patriots teams were always among the least flawed in the entire league. They played elite defense nearly his entire career and he always had enough around him to operate the offense at a high level (until the last season in New England and surprise! They did absolutely nothing in the playoffs and Brady struggled). Brady is without a doubt the greatest player to ever play his position, but they didn't exactly trot out bottom feeder defenses and depleted wide receiver rooms all those years.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
In both the Broncos and Chiefs games, the defenses went back to stopping Zeke and the running game. They make Dak beat them if they are going to get beat. This approach has become the blueprint for beating the Cowboys over the last few years. The teams with stout run stopping defenses usually wins when they force Dak to beat them.
The blueprint isn't real.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Colt McCoy beat the 3-5 9ers and the 3-7 Seahawks and got curb stomped by the panthers. Wake me when he beats a good team.

And what did the lowly Bronco's do to us. That's why I never go there. Your team live in a glass stadium don't throw rocks. Again. Colt is not a franchise quarterback nor is he making 75 million dollars per. And no one is saying Colt is the next great thing. He's also a backup with 3 wins and without his top receivers.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It doesn’t even make me wonder any longer. I know for a fact most fans don’t have a clue. This is the NFL. You’re going to go up and down all season long every single game. What do you only want to be a fan when we’re winning. LMAO go hide behind a bottle

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The blueprint isn't real.
I swear I don’t even wonder any longer. I know for a fact they don’t have a clue. Look at all the teams that lost to scrubs the good teams that lost to scrubs. I shouldn’t have to say anything further than Texans. That’s with the league as you just don’t know. The blueprint isn’t real. Exactly. There’s no propaganda. There’s no the referee hate us. Roger Goodell is out to get the Cowboys. Some of these fans he’s just go stick their head in a hole. I mean people. They’re not fans

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sooner or later there will be very few Dak lovers here.
As the sun rises and sets Dak will continue to disappoint when the rest of our players cannot give him perfection.
Hot air sooner or later rises to the top......

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sooner or later there will be very few Dak lovers here.
As the sun rises and sets Dak will continue to disappoint when the rest of our players cannot give him perfection.
Hot air sooner or later rises to the top......
Sooner or later they will be very few haters here just like the first five weeks of the season. LMAO you’ll be under the rock sooner than later

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not trying to be negative but I was never on the bandwagon with this team. I said during the 6 game winning streak that I’ve been burned too many times by the Cowboys. I’m always hopeful but cautious. The Denver game showed why you don’t want to be on the bandwagon with this team if you don’t want to end up overturned in a ditch. We’re still at least a year away.