If Dak can't play well Thursday I'm maybe off the bandwagon

Trueboysfan

Reaction score
Against both the Broncos and Chiefs the O-line was terrible. Any QB under constant pressure isn't going to play well, even Brady. Hell, look at Mahomes against the Bucs in the Super Bowl. His line couldn't block anyone, he was running for his life and played very much not like himself. I'm not saying Dak deserves no blame, but that was a big part I believe. Also, our offense can't seem to function with out Cooper. Going back to right before we traded for him we looked awful out there. Then that trade really seemed to turn things around. We need him back soon. I don't think it'll be by Thanksgiving unfortunately.
Hit the nail on the frigging head!! I've watched many of the greats play horribly due to constant pressure. Mahommes, Brady, Peyton, Farve.... The list goes on.

shabazz

Reaction score
some fans are hopeless, they are knee jerk reaction play to play and week to week. We have a simple minded fan base. If they pull for Dallas fine, if not fine but it humorous to see these over reaction any time this team drops a game. Maybe the other teams fan base are the same who knows do not keep up with them but somehow I don't think Bills fans are claiming Josh Allen can't win because they got their butt kicked by the Colts.

Sho nuff......nothing says knee jerk like a quarter decade of futility

morat1959

Reaction score
I mean he has lost the same amount of games this year Dak has.......I'm sure they had O-line out just like every other team..he looks bad when the other team get constant pressure...just like Mahomes, TB12, Allen, Wilson (whew check his last three games), Jackson, on and on ..its funny every QB has losses in that list..but only Dak's losses count against him..the others "Well sometimes you lose"...
I’m more interested in Dak’s wins. I’ve lost count of the many playoff wins. What’s that number again? I’ll wait.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He will play well. Mostly because the Raiders arent good and have a below average pass defense.

It wont matter in the grand scheme of things, seeing as he just continues to lose to the really good teams…
but we can go back to the MVP watch. who cares he can't beat good defenses or score. MVP rudy. we need the best offensive line in the universe to make him look good.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Teams are starting to try and stop our run first and dare Dak to beat them. Time for Dak to make their dare a horrible choice.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
if he doesn't play well we can find more excuses why. you see it after every bad game. go rudy.[/QUOT

Minus Parson not to many guys on this team are playing well. Oline can't block a grand ma. Receivers can't catch a cold. Dak can't hit the side of a barn. Defense is trying to get out the land of EXCUSES.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'm just waiting on "I'm a big fer" to step up and beat a good defense since he can't win with one guy out on the offensive line. you read that right one guy. dalton is sitting at home laughing. "one guy" *laughing*

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Goes from making $700k per year insanely rich year, excuses get eliminated. Nothing less than excellence should be tolerated. It can’t be expected but drop the lame excuses when excellence isn’t provided.

GINeric

Reaction score
You guys know whose followed my post that I'm one of the biggest Dak Prescott fans on this forum. That being said though. I was always fair in giving Dak his due when he plays well and saying when he doesn't play well. I've posted on anti-Dak forums in favor of Dak. But he's had two horrible games this year-horrible. And don't give me or use the injury card. Colt McCoy is winning as a backup with injured WR's out. Friggin Colt McCoy:facepalm: Dak is a great guy on and off the field. But I want Dak to be great in games when needed. Do you guys know that Dak only has like 6 wins if the running game doesn't go over a 100 yards per game. Dak you making 75 million dollars now. 75 with with 000000 zero's in back of it. Time for you to start playing like a top paid quarterback in big games. I 'm not talking beating up on sorry azzzz teams. I need you to beat up on the Packers, Chiefs, Rams, Arizona, 49ers etc. You talk a great game after a loss but all it is is TALK! I need to see greatness out there. Not Tony Romo 2.0 or lower.

And why I'm at it can I say I hope over rated Kellen Moore gets a higher coaching job outside of the Cowboys. Fans be talking how bad Dak play. Well how bad is Moore's play calling in BIG games? Nearly every coach that's considered a good coach with a good team. Good not great-hands this guy a butt kicking also. I for one hope he gets another gig. Let McCarthy finally do something besides crashing watermelons and giving out cases of Monkey Butt. And it's not just the loss especially on offense to the Chiefs. It's the mode of operation. Not showing up for big games. Key guys get hurt and we can't operate. I'm still as much with the team as ever. But at some point we have to cross the yellow brick road of mediocrity and go on the road of domination. Injuries are not an excuse. Every team has just as many or more. In closing I say to Dak. Show me who you are as a NFL quarterback starting Thursday. No more " as long as I'm here this team won't quit" Well if you winning quitting isn't even in the equation. And I know we only have 3 loses as of today. But if we can't beat the better teams come January. Will it matter?
PEACE.....

You're absolutely right!!! If Dak can't block for himself, gets pressured 27 times and drops 5 of his wide open passes, im DONE with Dak!!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
daks new warm-up before the games.

daksnewwarmup.jpg

Hadenough

Reaction score
I fully expect the Cowboys to win and look good on Thanksgiving. Ever since Gruden left the Raiders aren't doing that well. They have lost 3 straight and just aren't that good. I thought Dak had changed and gotten better but I can't see this Cowboys team making a playoff run with Dak at the helm. He is a system QB that must have everything perfect. Denver put the formula out and KC followed it.

Qcard

Reaction score
You guys know whose followed my post that I'm one of the biggest Dak Prescott fans on this forum. That being said though. I was always fair in giving Dak his due when he plays well and saying when he doesn't play well. I've posted on anti-Dak forums in favor of Dak. But he's had two horrible games this year-horrible. And don't give me or use the injury card. Colt McCoy is winning as a backup with injured WR's out. Friggin Colt McCoy:facepalm: Dak is a great guy on and off the field. But I want Dak to be great in games when needed. Do you guys know that Dak only has like 6 wins if the running game doesn't go over a 100 yards per game. Dak you making 75 million dollars now. 75 with with 000000 zero's in back of it. Time for you to start playing like a top paid quarterback in big games. I 'm not talking beating up on sorry azzzz teams. I need you to beat up on the Packers, Chiefs, Rams, Arizona, 49ers etc. You talk a great game after a loss but all it is is TALK! I need to see greatness out there. Not Tony Romo 2.0 or lower.

And why I'm at it can I say I hope over rated Kellen Moore gets a higher coaching job outside of the Cowboys. Fans be talking how bad Dak play. Well how bad is Moore's play calling in BIG games? Nearly every coach that's considered a good coach with a good team. Good not great-hands this guy a butt kicking also. I for one hope he gets another gig. Let McCarthy finally do something besides crashing watermelons and giving out cases of Monkey Butt. And it's not just the loss especially on offense to the Chiefs. It's the mode of operation. Not showing up for big games. Key guys get hurt and we can't operate. I'm still as much with the team as ever. But at some point we have to cross the yellow brick road of mediocrity and go on the road of domination. Injuries are not an excuse. Every team has just as many or more. In closing I say to Dak. Show me who you are as a NFL quarterback starting Thursday. No more " as long as I'm here this team won't quit" Well if you winning quitting isn't even in the equation. And I know we only have 3 loses as of today. But if we can't beat the better teams come January. Will it matter?
PEACE.....
Bye Felicia!

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
No matter what his contract says, Dak is NOT an ELITE QB, never has been. The question is can we win a SUPER BOWL with him? The answer is YES. History has shown that GAME MANAGERS can win a super bowl. This team is the best we've had in years, and as we all know, the window for success closes very fast. Dak needs to embrace the GAME MANAGER mentality, but perhaps his ego won't allow him to??