If Dak demands Wentz money, does Jerry cave and surrunder the future? Does Dak walk?

MaaS

Reaction score
I don't think it's much higher than Dak would have gotten anyways. 30+ is the going rate for a starting QB now. The cap has risen a lot in the last few years. With that said, if we're sold on Dak, I'd like to see us lock him up for more than 4 years at this rate. With the new CBA coming up, $32 million a year could look like a decent deal in 2023+.

Side note: The NFL will make a ton of money on legalized sports gambling, eventually. When their revenues increase, so do the players. I bet the cap doubles in 7 years.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Ha, I've been at it since 5a.m.,,, nipping on the bottle& napping on the couch,,,er,I ought to think about something for breakfast before bedtime rolls up on me again
This stuff is kicking my arse its coffee and liquor and well....never mind.

Just wait til the waking dreams happen...

giphy.gif

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
How many of you would want Dak to get Wentz-type money?
How many of you would want Dak to walk?
How many of you, if Jerry relents, would be willing to stick around for 4 or more years with a developing QB who, at least last year, could not unleash the long ball?

Jason+Moore+Dak does not inspire optimism for moi.
For you?

Please give me your take on all these questions.
And, keep in mind, if Dak gets Wentz-type money, what is to keep Amari and Zeke happy with lesser rewards?
Are we on the way to being saddle with a point of no return contract with Dak? Dak the developing QB who might get record riches for marginal play?

Dak is going to get Wentz-type money regardless of what any of us think about it.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Just wait til the waking dreams happen...

giphy.gif
*I was watching her "mistress of the dark" show one time,when a stage hand tossed a slab of raw liver on her 3/4 hanging out knocker it stuck with a splat,,, that imagery has been indelibly ingrained within my mind ebersince seeing it happen & is the first thing I 'see' ,every time I,,, er,,,see her.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
*I was watching her "mistress of the dark" show one time,when a stage hand tossed a slab of raw liver on her 3/4 hanging out knocker it stuck with a splat,,, that imagery has been indelibly ingrained within my mind ebersince seeing it happen & is the first thing I 'see' ,every time I,,, er,,,see her.
Ha ha ha!!! Too good!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yesterday's celebration of D-Day had the shot glasses toasting. Deleon leona. Smoothest tequila ever. Viva Mexico. Dios ayudame. Duele mucho mi cabeza.

If you want to speak French go to France!