If Dak improves his deep ball is he the best QB in the league?

pupulehaole

Reaction score
He does everything else far above average except for that deep ball. It’s not even that it’s bad it’s that he never learned timing from his coaches causing his throws to be off.

This is why we need a real qb coach
hahahahahahahahah yah bro if he improves his deep ball hes better than everyone else hahahahahahahahahahaha psssst give me the number of your dealer plz.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's hit his ceiling.

Really isn't a very tall one now....

low-basement-ceiling-and-low-basement-ceiling-ideas-wallpapers-0.jpg

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
If he improves his deep passing. Sharpens his intermediate passing. Works on pocket awareness, looking to pass much more quickly. And makes better use of his legs. Then he will be amongst the top quarterbacks for years to come. A good qb coach would be a blessing. I have no doubt Dak has all the tools. He has shown that already. All he lacks is consistency. A good innovative mind at OC and study Staubach and Steve Young film. How they used their legs. Because I think this is where Dak will shine.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
He does everything else far above average except for that deep ball. It’s not even that it’s bad it’s that he never learned timing from his coaches causing his throws to be off.

Dak is the worst in the league at targets to his starting tes. They net very little yards and 1 td in the first 15 games. Dak is a te killer or they killed him?

Opinions?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he improves his deep passing. Sharpens his intermediate passing. Works on pocket awareness, looking to pass much more quickly. And makes better use of his legs. Then he will be amongst the top quarterbacks for years to come. A good qb coach would be a blessing. I have no doubt Dak has all the tools. He has shown that already. All he lacks is consistency. A good innovative mind at OC and study Staubach and Steve Young film. How they used their legs. Because I think this is where Dak will shine.

Let's see now ....year 4 coming up for Dak and we're still in the IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF stage.....maybe by year 8 we will be down to a couple of If's.....:omg:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
so what we're saying is that Dak doesn't actually need a REAL QB coach, despite the defenders whining left and right he could benefit from one, because we're getting 11 wins regardless. But Dak apparently has a degenerative QB disorder that makes him forget how to QB 13 wins unless he has a REAL coach?

yes-no-maybe.jpeg
Y'all don't have to catch dudes in the two way go where they destined to be wrong or proven hypocrites.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
Let's see now ....year 4 coming up for Dak and we're still in the IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF stage.....maybe by year 8 we will be down to a couple of If's.....:omg:
Why are you even here? Little of what you do is anything other than bash Dak. He is already good as proven by his win loss record, third in the league, for a third year quarterback that is phenomenal. Of course he needs to work on things, he is an infant in terms of the timeline of quarterbacks historically. He is way ahead of the curve compared to 90 percent of quarterbacks ever in the league.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't want him studying Roger. All he'll take away from that is jump throws.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are you even here? Little of what you do is anything other than bash Dak. He is already good as proven by his win loss record, third in the league, for a third year quarterback that is phenomenal. Of course he needs to work on things, he is an infant in terms of the timeline of quarterbacks historically. He is way ahead of the curve compared to 90 percent of quarterbacks ever in the league.

Why are you here?
Turn on the Disney Channel if you want to watch fantasy QB in action....

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Is this post for real? Dak has athletic gifts but so does Cam Newton who's a waste of talent, loser IMO. Dak has improved his footwork and his accuracy in the 2nd half of the season, his long ball is the least of my worries. Question is does he have it upstairs to process what the defense is doing post-snap in under two seconds? He doesn't right now, wake me up when he does. Brees, Brady on another level sorry homer.
Real question did he truly improve his footwork and accuracy or did Amari cover it up for him because he's a nice WR?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

(Reply based solely from the O.P.'s Thread Header)
No, He's miles behind the front runners of the pack,,, but,,, he would/could draw within the same ZIP CODE of those deemed "League Best's" were his consistent inconsistency in the accurate passing category were to show marked improvement & given a +5 year playing window.

*Man, he's cut the center
X -ring of bullseye targets in some games, just enough to keep harbouring that HAPPY THOUGHT,,, o_O

Brooksey

Reaction score
Real question did he truly improve his footwork and accuracy or did Amari cover it up for him because he's a nice WR?

I saw they guy step up into the pocket and throw some strikes last few games. He’s improved but he has a long way to go. Not sure he can process it fast enough to move to next level

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
Why are you here?
Turn on the Disney Channel if you want to watch fantasy QB in action....
There is nothing fantasy about having the third best win loss record over three years and those being your first three years. And his most recent performance, he was the only bright spot and nearly overcame a blowout. Having the Cowboys in position to win the game with 2 and a half minutes to play. You must live a sad life. A lot of hot air. To think you are a fan.