If Dak is average in 2019 and we don't come close to a Super Bowl

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who bragged about their bank account? Sure wasn’t me. You said you knew I was mentally this and that and I was just proving that wasn’t correct in two big ways that most would try to use that insult for. I mean when you don’t have money of course you’d play the what I look like “bragging” game when you don’t have anything to “brag” about. Don’t get mad at me because I don’t like Dak like you. You Dak groupies are the worst
Are you really that ignorant. Are you really

Philmonroe

Reaction score
When was the last time someone said to you . you make me feel loved. That's what life is about. Answer that question. Then talk to me
That’s what life is to you. Life to me is taking care of family/friends present and future and enjoying moments with them. I’m doing that and have people that love me and care about me so I’m straight in that regard.

Again don’t be mad at me I don’t think Dak is awesome. He’s just average to me and I doubt he will improve much.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you think success is a college degree and a bank account. You have a lot to learn about life. It could all be gone in a Flash and what do you have left

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That’s what life is to you. Life to me is taking care of family/friends present and future and enjoying moments with them. I’m doing that and have people that love me and care about me so I’m straight in that regard.

Again don’t be mad at me I don’t think Dak is awesome. He’s just average to me and I doubt he will improve much.
Why do you keep saying you think I'm mad at you. I'm not mad at you at all. I'm trying to figure out how you could be so insecure

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Are you really that ignorant. Are you really
I’m whatever you want me to be. It makes me no difference because I think you’re what you are and you feel the same about me so no need to keep going back and forth since it’s left talking about Dak. Peace

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Do you have a reading comprehension issue today also. You basically repeated what I just said. Be good be safe I'm out

Flamma

Reaction score
Are you looking for speculation because that's all that would be just like your theory

I'm neither looking for speculation, nor am I putting forth a theory. I'm stating a fact. If a team already has a starting QB, they don't pay another one 30 million to be backup. The Chiefs are not paying Dak Prescott anything. Neither are the Bills, Packers, Steelers, Raiders, or Chargers. That is not a theory. The list goes on. You don't have to speculate either, just look for teams that need a starting QB. Those would be the teams in the market. That list is very small and will be made smaller after the draft. Two to three years ago and that list was much greater.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m whatever you want me to be. It makes me no difference because I think you’re what you are and you feel the same about me so no need to keep going back and forth since it’s left talking about Dak. Peace
I don't know you I don't really think anything about you. I'm trying to do is figure you out. You seem to be very self-centered. And I have friends like that also I don't judge. And I truly don't care what you think about me I'm not insecure self confidence. I know what's in my heart

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm neither looking for speculation, nor am I putting forth a theory. I'm stating a fact. If a team already has a starting QB, they don't pay another one 30 million to be backup. The Chiefs are not paying Dak Prescott anything. Neither are the Bills, Packers, Steelers, Raiders, or Chargers. That is not a theory. The list goes on. You don't have to speculate either, just look for teams that need a starting QB. Those would be the teams in the market. That list is very small and will be made smaller after the draft. Two to three years ago and that list was much greater.
So in your opinion there are teams on the market looking for a quarterback. So you just answered your own question

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I actually was in the middle of trying to accomplish something I probably should not have answered you at all in the first place.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
So you're assuming LVE is going to suck in 2019 and that Amari Cooper, our experienced 2019 1st round pick isn't good enough to help Dak? Again, the stats put Dak in average territory. I don't think you can give me an honest answer until you understand that before applying any reason to my question.
the question your asking and what else you said can only be directed to the jones boys lol not us.
""we"" are not keeping anyone or letting anyone walk. What we think or want is irrelevant.
It is the jones boys circus and they can and will do what they please with it.
We can watch the games, be some type of fan or not , they dont care.

They have to make a big effort to make it look like they made the right choice , giving romo the boot, and making dak THE qb of the cowboys.
So like many say dak is gonna be here awhile, he will get a big contract.
The jones boys just need dak to get them to the champ game, and then that will in their minds prove he was the right choice
because that if further than they went with romo.