If Dak is average in 2019 and we don't come close to a Super Bowl

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Are you telling me that you don't want a quarterback with confidence on the sideline. Did you really just say that
Yeah I’m going to chalk your posting up to maybe not being the brightest bulb because show the post where I implied and or said such.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dak has had one of the best first 3 years in nfl history.

Another pro bowl season. Lol

Poor little petty trolls can’t take the embarrassment.
tenor.gif

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah I’m going to chalk your posting up to maybe not being the brightest bulb because show the post where I implied and or said such.
Are you really that narrow-minded. You just posted to post to go about Prescott's attitude on the sidelines in the fourth quarter

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Are you really that narrow-minded. You just posted to post to go about Prescott's attitude on the sidelines in the fourth quarter
No I didn’t but again you don’t seem to be that shrewd so I guess I should expect this wild posting

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who's trying to be shrewd I'm stating the facts. Fact is Prescott has more Prime Times wins than any other quarterback in the last 3 Seasons. Fact Prescott has more 4th quarter comeback wins the last three season than any other quarterback. Fact Prescott has more rushing touchdowns the last three seasons that any other quarterback. You keep talkin about opinion and I'll keep putting the facts

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No I didn’t but again you don’t seem to be that shrewd so I guess I should expect this wild posting
Come for the ride you might like it. I'll keep watching Prescott making everyone eat their words. Well you choke on them

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I've Been a Cowboy fan for ever it seems like. I remember the Randall Cunningham the Brandon Weeden. I know what the alternative can be

The cowboys never game Cunningham a chance when aikman was hurt from what I remember. Geez that is long ago....

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The cowboys never game Cunningham a chance when aikman was hurt from what I remember. Geez that is long ago....
everybody that this team had over the years. I still can't believe they took Randall out of retirement. He's the one player I would have been a million dollars he would never be a cowboy

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Come for the ride you might like it. I'll keep watching Prescott making everyone eat their words. Well you choke on them
I root for the team unlike you Dak groupies and he’s average. An average qb can’t make anybody eat anything except for his groupies trying to act like average qb is better than that. Y’all have ate a load of horse crap thinking that man is better than average.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I root for the team unlike you Dak groupies and he’s average. An average qb can’t make anybody eat anything except for his groupies trying to act like average qb is better than that. Y’all have ate a load of horse crap thinking that man is better than average.
You're wrong again my cowboy brother. I've been rooting for this franchise long before you. I don't root for individuals I know it's a team sport. Play for instance it's his intermediate past that needs the most work but I bet you still think it's his long-ball. Tell me the real reason why you don't like Prescott I'll have more respect for you

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know college is the new NFL training camp. These players don't have time to sit and learn like they used to. This young man has impressed me where he's came from to where he is if you can't see that you're not truly a good judge of Talent OR character

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'll sit and watch and enjoy the game while you suffer hoping he loses just so you can prove your point LMAO what a way to watch a football game

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That last response. 32 NFL football teams Prescott is 13th overall that's better than average. Again I think you flunk sandbox math

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You're wrong again my cowboy brother. I've been rooting for this franchise long before you. I don't root for individuals I know it's a team sport. Play for instance it's his intermediate past that needs the most work but I bet you still think it's his long-ball. Tell me the real reason why you don't like Prescott I'll have more respect for you
Why don’t you pm me your insecure reason that you’re implying so I can break that mess like Shaq on a backboard in his prime. You’re not important enough that your “respect” means anything to me so keep it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I know college is the new NFL training camp. These players don't have time to sit and learn like they used to. This young man has impressed me where he's came from to where he is if you can't see that you're not truly a good judge of Talent OR character
Dont care about character groupie he isn’t dating my non existent daughter so spare me groupie. He has the same dang problems from college but show me more signs you definitely don’t know what you’re posting about.