If Dak is average in 2019 and we don't come close to a Super Bowl

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I'll sit and watch and enjoy the game while you suffer hoping he loses just so you can prove your point LMAO what a way to watch a football game
You gotta stop lying show this proof that I root for him to lose? Just because I don’t think he’s jack spit don’t mean I want him to lose. Y’all Dak groupies have to stop using this elementary psychology it doesn’t work. Me saying he’s average doesn’t equal wanting to see him fail no matter how y’all groupies try to make them the same.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That last response. 32 NFL football teams Prescott is 13th overall that's better than average. Again I think you flunk sandbox math
13th overall??? Lay of the drugs groupie. I might have failed sandbox math but anything in life that people actually care about I didn’t so shrug to flunking some irrelevant thing.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You gotta stop lying show this proof that I root for him to lose? Just because I don’t think he’s jack spit don’t mean I want him to lose. Y’all Dak groupies have to stop using this elementary psychology it doesn’t work. Me saying he’s average doesn’t equal wanting to see him fail no matter how y’all groupies try to make them the same.
This deserves a final response which I very seldom do. I appreciate you elaborating on your thoughts. Because I truly run into many people that do want him to lose. Just like they want Garrett to lose so he loses his job. So again I find Integrity in your answer. I am an individual I and I alone choose what I like or don't like in this world. Do not put me in your groupie category. Cuz I press it really don't care what anybody thinks. Groupie LMAO also when I see you I see no Avatar I don't remember your name . and I may be cross reference other post with other posters. Please choose an avatar

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score
Are you kidding. He would be gone the first day

Again, what team? Teams don't pay big money for a QB unless they need one. Pretty much every team already has a starter or will draft one this season. Who does that leave to pay Dak all this money besides us?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Again, what team? Teams don't pay big money for a QB unless they need one. Pretty much every team already has a starter or will draft one this season. Who does that leave to pay Dak all this money besides us?
Are you looking for speculation because that's all that would be just like your theory

Jeepfreak

Reaction score
Actually Daks career stats puts him above average if you look at almost every starter their first 3 years. Sure you will have a Mahomes that clearly has outplayed him but Daks stats are much better than just average or bellow average. Now if you are using experienced QBs numbers after their first 3 years years different and unfair
His stats are above average, but you can't discount that schedule he played his rookie season with one of the best supporting casts around him. Since then the only WR who has done anything with him is Coop. How much of Coops success was Dak, vs Coop getting wide open? If a QB comes up, you draft it...dont forget where Brady was in the Draft...or Where Romo was etc...if those type of players come up...you take a chance.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
This deserves a final response which I very seldom do. I appreciate you elaborating on your thoughts. Because I truly run into many people that do want him to lose. Just like they want Garrett to lose so he loses his job. So again I find Integrity in your answer. I am an individual I and I alone choose what I like or don't like in this world. Do not put me in your groupie category. Cuz I press it really don't care what anybody thinks. Groupie LMAO
You might not like it but until you become less emotional about Dak you’re a Dak groupie. Anybody who assumes some insecure reason that most esp online seem to allude to when you say you don’t like Dak as a qb is a groupie straight up. You’re not his family or actual friend so groupies is the correct category for people like you. Like any other player I go by what they do on the field and what Dak does isn’t good to me when you factor in what you see and numbers. It is nothing personal because I don’t know him like that for it to be personal. Just like you threw me in with those that don’t like Dak I’m throwing you in with the groupies but when you become more rationale I’m willing to remove you from that list lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You might not like it but until you become less emotional about Dak you’re a Dak groupie. Anybody who assumes some insecure reason that most esp online seem to allude to when you say you don’t like Dak as a qb is a groupie straight up. You’re not his family or actual friend so groupies is the correct category for people like you. Like any other player I go by what they do on the field and what Dak does isn’t good to me when you factor in what you see and numbers. It is nothing personal because I don’t know him like that for it to be personal. Just like you threw me in with those that don’t like Dak I’m throwing you in with the groupies but when you become more rationale I’m willing to remove you from that list lol
I am emotional about football not just Prescott. Something mentally wrong with you dude I totally know that now.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So I imagine I was a Sean Lee Tony Romo Vander esch Jason Witten and many others groupie also. Wow. How is definitely a Rodger Staubach groupie. Again something wrong with you LMAO. So I can call you a hater Prescott groupie. That's freaking ridiculous . Like I care what you consider a rational. Are you for real do you exist in reality. Seriously how old are you 15

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I am emotional about football not just Prescott. Something mentally wrong with you dude I totally know that now.
Well my college degree and bank account disagree with your mentally wrong accusation but you can try again to be right.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
So I imagine I was a Sean Lee Tony Romo Vander esch Jason Witten and many others groupie also. Wow. How is definitely a Rodger Staubach groupie. Again something wrong with you LMAO. So I can call you a hater Prescott groupie. That's freaking ridiculous . Like I care what you consider a rational. Are you for real do you exist in reality. Seriously how old are you 15
You might be a groupie for them other players but what player are we talking about in this thread dolt? Smarten up please.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well my college degree and bank account disagree with your mentally wrong accusation but you can try again to be right.
I have three daughters with master's degrees. I dropped out of school and 7th grade and went into the military. I I have a GED, and have more Integrity than you could ever wish for. Do I really need to brag about my bank account LMAO you wouldn't have a clue I care that my children have made out better than me I don't think just of myself. Wow again little people like you come from

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You might be a groupie for them other players but what player are we talking about in this thread dolt? Smarten up please.
An idiot with an education the worst type of idiot and educated one

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
His stats are above average, but you can't discount that schedule he played his rookie season with one of the best supporting casts around him. Since then the only WR who has done anything with him is Coop. How much of Coops success was Dak, vs Coop getting wide open? If a QB comes up, you draft it...dont forget where Brady was in the Draft...or Where Romo was etc...if those type of players come up...you take a chance.
That's nonsense. When Romo went down did they not have the same receivers and TEs with a 1000 yard rusher and go 1-11? I remember you same fools complaining when we traded for Cooper that he is garbage and drops too many passes but now y'all say it was Cooper that made Dak look better then he is. Dak continues to win games with OL, receiver, running backs and TEs changing. You fools say Dak only posts stats cause he is surrounded with talent but then say the offense is garbage and can score points......you can't have it both ways. Y'all flip flop so much trying to put Dak down its getting silly and pathetic.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I have three daughters with master's degrees. I dropped out of school and 7th grade and went into the military. I grew up without parents. Do I really need to brag about my bank account LMAO you wouldn't have a clue
Who bragged about their bank account? Sure wasn’t me. You said you knew I was mentally this and that and I was just proving that wasn’t correct in two big ways that most would try to use that insult for. I mean when you don’t have money of course you’d play the what I look like “bragging” game when you don’t have anything to “brag” about. Don’t get mad at me because I don’t like Dak like you. You Dak groupies are the worst

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's nonsense. When Romo went down did they not have the same receivers and TEs with a 1000 yard rusher and go 1-11? I remember you same fools complaining when we traded for Cooper that he is garbage and drops too many passes but now y'all say it was Cooper that made Dak look better then he is. Dak continues to win games with OL, receiver, running backs and TEs changing. You fools say Dak only posts stats cause he is surrounded with talent but then say the offense is garbage and can score points......you can't have it both ways. Y'all flip flop so much trying to put Dak down its getting silly and pathetic.
Who was it that threw Jason Witten and Dez Bryant their first-ever playoff touchdown catches

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Like I said in any measurable category that anybody cares about I’m better than you so try again but be right when you do
When was the last time someone said to you . you make me feel loved. That's what life is about. Answer that question. Then talk to me . What have you done for your country lately. Measure up to that