If Dak loses tomorrow

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He has to go. He can't guarantee a comeback to this season then come out playing like ***. Keep in mind I said "Dak loses", not Dallas. If Dak is one of the reasons we lose then hes done and I can no longer support him. As I said before, I am predicting a win.

However me and many others believe in Daks words and I hope he doesnt let Dallas down. He needs to be a leader here.. He isnt a rookie anymore
What are you saying, bloke?

You're tearing me apart!!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys lose tomorrow it’s all Dak’s fault? Every time the team loses it’s because of him? He is a leader but doesn’t have a good team around him or a good head coach. It’s not his fault we’re not getting sacks/turnovers and can’t tackle. He’s not the one who missed all the field goals this season. It’s not his fault our run blocking has been crap causing games to be put on his shoulders. Some of you seem to think good QBs grow on trees. Just get rid of Dak, throw someone else in and problem solved, right? Lol Dak has been the only bright spot on this team this season. Him and Gallup are the only two players on this team that have shown improvement this season. Just about everyone else on the team except for Amari and Jarwin have regressed. Up until a month ago Dak was in the MVP conversation. No offense bud but you don’t have a clue!

HA HA HA HA Thanks for the laughs.
You state the bold above while Dak has the best HB in the league, a Top 10 WR, and the most expensive and talented offline in the NFL and he still can't score unless its GARBAGE time.
How about this conclusion.......Dak is a DUD and we need to make a change at QB asap!

romonumberone

Reaction score
As much as I do not think Dak is an amazing QB. He will be the Dallas QB for a long time. And Jerry will pay Dak whatever Dak wants.

KingRah

Reaction score
He has to go. He can't guarantee a comeback to this season then come out playing like ***. Keep in mind I said "Dak loses", not Dallas. If Dak is one of the reasons we lose then hes done and I can no longer support him. As I said before, I am predicting a win.

However me and many others believe in Daks words and I hope he doesnt let Dallas down. He needs to be a leader here.. He isnt a rookie anymore
If this average passer loses tomorrow , it won’t matter. He’ll be signed for 6 million per more than he’s worth and will be here until he’s 32 when they realize they can’t win a ring with him.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If this average passer loses tomorrow , it won’t matter. He’ll be signed for 6 million per more than he’s worth and will be here until he’s 32 when they realize they can’t win a ring with him.

Picture Dak as a more muscular, less accurate but more a stat padding version of Romo. And with more money.
What a rosy picture, tavern chum!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

You don't replace a quarterback unless you have someone better. I wouldn't overpay for Dak. But he is a good quarterback. So I wouldn't say one bad game, ya get rid of him. I'm with the franchise tag him if he doesn't want a reasonable contract crowd.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Throw out some names of QBs that will be available after this season that you think are better than Dak. Who are they? I could use a good laugh. Lol

Any or most of the FA QB available could take us to 6-7 and without paying 30+ million a year....

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If the Cowboys lose tomorrow it’s all Dak’s fault? Every time the team loses it’s because of him? He is a leader but doesn’t have a good team around him or a good head coach. It’s not his fault we’re not getting sacks/turnovers and can’t tackle. He’s not the one who missed all the field goals this season. It’s not his fault our run blocking has been crap causing games to be put on his shoulders. Some of you seem to think good QBs grow on trees. Just get rid of Dak, throw someone else in and problem solved, right? Lol

Dak has been the only bright spot on this team this season. Him and Gallup are the only two players on this team that have shown improvement this season. Just about everyone else on the team except for Amari and Jarwin have regressed. Up until a month ago Dak was in the MVP conversation. No offense bud but you don’t have a clue!
Actually, he was saying IF Dak doesn't play well. Dak has shown signs of regressing when he's under pressure, and if teams can fluster him he makes bad decisions, and our offense goes nowhere.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The seasons over. I'm not judging Dak the rest of the year. Let the new coach come in and help him. He's taken strides this year and yes he has regressed the last few games but the whole team has. They have given up on their coach no matter what they say.

I can agree with this. You always go with the best quarterback you have. One game, especially one where we are going to get out coached in, shouldn't be the deciding factor.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He saying if we lose tomorrow Dak’s got to go. You don’t think that’s a ridiculous comment? Lol
It's an overreaction, even if it's completely Dak's fault, but I don't think he really means it.