If Dak were playing for a Division Rival would you hate to play them?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I probably wouldn’t. But I don’t really fear any of these guys. Surely not Wentz or Eli is Keenum. Maybe Aaron Rodgers.....

Hadenough

Reaction score
Thanks to ItzKelz for the idea I thought this could make for an interesting topic.

Lets just say whatever team he goes to we swap with their starter. Would you feel at a disadvantage or would you feel like we all do now and can beat any team in our division?

*flame suit activated*

I would sign everyone on Dallas right now and trade Dak to the Giants for Daniel Jones instead of paying Dak 32 mil. This would be my number one choice because of the ability to keep everyone in Dallas and reload with a high quality QB on a rookie contract.

I would take Wentz over Dak if I had to pay Dak 32 mil like Wentz.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Name me 1 running QB that has won a Superbowl??????
1 please.....cause running is about all Dak does well in his Panic mode stumbling out of the pocket.....
Russell Wilson. Some would say Doug Williams.

HungryLion

Reaction score
lol ya but unfortunately for your selection you need to add the LEGION OF DOOM....heck even Dak could of won one with those guys....

I didn’t say he was the primary reason they won. Just pointing out a truth.

Then again, it ALWAYS takes a team to win a Super Bowl. Something you don’t seem to understand.

HungryLion

Reaction score
THANK YOU. It makes him harder to defend....his running versus passing. Pick your poison

Calling Dak a “running quarterback” is stupid anyway. Just like calling Russell Wilson a “running quarterback”. They are just QB’s who can run. Neither one looks to run first.

There’s also a lot of mobile QB’s who have made it to the super bowl. But their teams lost.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Calling Dak a “running quarterback” is stupid anyway. Just like calling Russell Wilson a “running quarterback”. They are just QB’s who can run. Neither one looks to run first.

There’s also a lot of mobile QB’s who have made it to the super bowl. But their teams lost.
yup we agree. I think some poster just wanna pidgeon hole those guys into the "running QB" GROUP TO poo poo them. Those guys are dynamic players,period.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak and Wilson pick and choose very carefully when they run...and when they do, it is usually a crucial play. Both heady players. They pass to set up the run, as per needed only.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You didn’t hear? Dak Prescott had the best supporting cast that a young QB has ever had in the history of the NFL.

Remember that 2016 receiving Corp? The one where 3 seasons later, 3 of the top 4 receivers he had are out of the league, and it’s not due to old age.
Yep, I have brought that up before. Plus it was the same team that went 4-12 the year prior

Wood

Reaction score
Thanks to ItzKelz for the idea I thought this could make for an interesting topic.

Lets just say whatever team he goes to we swap with their starter. Would you feel at a disadvantage or would you feel like we all do now and can beat any team in our division?

*flame suit activated*

I wouldn't worry about him too much because he hasn't shown he could be the focal point yet. If Wentz were on Cowboys and Dak with Eagles I would feel the Cowboys were on verge of what they did in 90's with those Super Bowls.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hell yes ........ the guy just finds away to win and does not throw interceptions.

Coy

Reaction score
Be honest, do you think opposing fans fear Dak when they play us? There’s your answer.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yep, I have brought that up before. Plus it was the same team that went 4-12 the year prior

Yes. Same team that went 4-12 a year prior. Same team that also has an incompetent GM and a mediocre head coach.

But they rebuilt that 4-12 squad into the best supporting cast ever in one off-season. A team that any QB could have went 13-3 with.

That’s the logic some people want others to believe.