If Dak were playing for a Division Rival would you hate to play them?

Nav22

Reaction score
I never stated that I disliked Wilson. I would take over Dak any day. I do agree with Pappy much more than I agree with some others on this board, including you, so I have no problem being grouped with him. Unlike you, I do not judge the posters on this board and I sure don’t think I am smarter than anybody else in this board. You don’t know these posters or their backgrounds , but you arrogantly judge them anyway which tells me everything I need to know about you. You can’t be very old because you would know better than to insult anybody that disagrees with you. Maybe you will grow up one day. I sure hope so.
The guy who cited a FB poll as proof of ANYTHING is telling me to grow up?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Mr. High and Mighty doesn’t “judge posters on this board”, then goes on to judge me.

Too bad those back issues of yours kept you from making it big. Oh well, there’s always your MULTIPLE FB Cowboys groups! Never mind how you decided they’re more credible than CZ!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
HAH!!!! Nice backtrack attempt!

You already said Pappy knows how to evaluate QBs. That’s why you grouped yourself with him.

Yep, Pappy. The know-nothing, brain-dead, uneducated troglodyte who also apparently thinks Russell Wilson isn’t good.

That’s your people. That’s the group you belong to.

LOL thanks for the invite, but no, I’ll pass on your loser FB group. Dak will soon make more than every one of you bums combined.

Wait... you said GROUPS, as in plural????
:lmao2:
I don't think he notices the contradictions in his statements. He said he doesn't judge posters but then says he wants you on the FB groups because those guys don't allow Dak supporters to post because they are delusional and unreasonable....... Than says Pappy has so much more class than you, read anything he writes about Dak or his supporters and see if that's class.

Nav22

Reaction score
I don't think he notices the contradictions in his statements. He said he doesn't judge posters but then says he wants you on the FB groups because those guys don't allow Dak supporters to post because they are delusional and unreasonable....... Than says Pappy has so much more class than you, read anything he writes about Dak or his supporters and see if that's class.
It’s okay. Consider the source.

This is a human being who stated publicly that Colt McCoy, Tyrod Taylor and Teddy Bridgewater would all be better options than Dak.

Kid Rock fans aren’t known for their intelligence.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

This is a human being who stated publicly that Colt McCoy, Tyrod Taylor and Teddy Bridgewater would all be better options than Dak.

Out of the 3 I like Bridgewater the best but he isn't close to the QB Dak is. Plus he has been out with injury, something Dak doesn't know about.

jnday

Reaction score
The guy who cited a FB poll as proof of ANYTHING is telling me to grow up?

Mr. High and Mighty doesn’t “judge posters on this board”, then goes on to judge me.

Too bad those back issues of yours kept you from making it big. Oh well, there’s always your MULTIPLE FB Cowboys groups! Never mind how you decided they’re more credible than CZ!
I am not judging you. I don’t know you, but I can clearly see how you behave. I never said that I was ever going to make it big playing football. Believe it or not, their is life other than this board. Other groups have just as credibility as this board does. Yes, I did point out a poll that was taken and it really seems to offend you. You might not believe it, but your opinions reflect a small minority of the fanbase. This board is the one and only place that so many Dakonians congregate to. I am a member of several of these types of message boards and lost count of how many FB Cowboys groups I am a member of . I joined two more today, so I have seen a lot of fans opinions and they differ from yours, but they are just as valid.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I would hate to play him. Because he can beat ya with his legs as well. He is also deceptively accurate. The defense is also tough.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Thanks to ItzKelz for the idea I thought this could make for an interesting topic.

Lets just say whatever team he goes to we swap with their starter. Would you feel at a disadvantage or would you feel like we all do now and can beat any team in our division?

*flame suit activated*

Like in most cases it's not just who's at QB but what the rest of the team looks like. There have been some really good QB that played on crappy teams. First one that comes to mind is Archie Manning,.

Nav22

Reaction score
I am not judging you. I don’t know you, but I can clearly see how you behave. I never said that I was ever going to make it big playing football. Believe it or not, their is life other than this board. Other groups have just as credibility as this board does. Yes, I did point out a poll that was taken and it really seems to offend you. You might not believe it, but your opinions reflect a small minority of the fanbase. This board is the one and only place that so many Dakonians congregate to. I am a member of several of these types of message boards and lost count of how many FB Cowboys groups I am a member of . I joined two more today, so I have seen a lot of fans opinions and they differ from yours, but they are just as valid.
“There is life other than this board”

“I am a member of so many FB Cowboys groups that I’ve lost count”

This is unreal. Your “life outside of this board” is visiting other message boards????

My life outside of CZ (the only message board I spend any time on) consists of things other than internet message boards... but to each their own, cool guy!
:laugh:

I think Dak’s a good starting QB.

You think Colt McCoy would do just as well as Dak.

And you’re stupid enough to think your opinion’s the majority and mine’s the minority???

Cmac

Reaction score
He’s 32-16 as a starter with a winning record vs all 3 teams in the division.

They can talk trash, but they know what’s up.

Just like how we used to trash McNabb, even when Philly spanked us every year.
I'm trying to figure out why Dak gets all the credit for the 32-16 record.....all by himself.

Nav22

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why Dak gets all the credit for the 32-16 record.....all by himself.
Is that what you think that means?

When I say “Dak had 25 pass TD”, do you think that means he made those touchdowns happen ALL BY HIMSELF?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

Whats funny is very few want to give Prescott the credit for wins but there are more than enough that want to blame him for the losses. Whether anyone likes it, QB's pretty much get the credit for a teams record. It's not right but it happens. When a team is winning the QB gets the credit but if a team is losing it's the QB's fault or it's because the QB isn't any good. Here's an example of how it's not always right. Back in the 70's the Saints weren't very good, but Archie Manning was a good QB yet there were many that put all the blame on him.

jnday

Reaction score
Like in most cases it's not just who's at QB but what the rest of the team looks like. There have been some really good QB that played on crappy teams. First one that comes to mind is Archie Manning,.
Younger posters may not know much about him, but he was in the same tier of QBs that Roger was in. Archie played with some of the worst teams that the NFL has ever seen.and he still was a top tier QB during his career. He was a great QB.

jnday

Reaction score
Yes. Same team that went 4-12 a year prior. Same team that also has an incompetent GM and a mediocre head coach.

But they rebuilt that 4-12 squad into the best supporting cast ever in one off-season. A team that any QB could have went 13-3 with.

That’s the logic some people want others to believe.
That 4-12 season didn’t show the talent that the team had. It was very misleading, so having the team make some great turnaround was not hard to do.

jnday

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about him too much because he hasn't shown he could be the focal point yet. If Wentz were on Cowboys and Dak with Eagles I would feel the Cowboys were on verge of what they did in 90's with those Super Bowls.
If Dallas had Wentz, they would be legit Super Bowl contenders this year. There’s no question about it.

jnday

Reaction score
That wasn’t the question. I actually said in another post that it’s stupid to call QB’s “running QB’s” just because they can run.

That goes for Dak too.
When a QB is more effective running the ball than he is at passing the ball, he is a running QB IMO. It does apply to Dak as well. Since high school, Dak has always been a better runner than passer . One of the problems with the current offense is that they have a running QB . He runs much better than he passes. That is one of many reasons why I think Dak needs to be traded and the Cowboys could target Tua or Lawrence in the next couple of drafts. Jerry should be collecting as many draft picks as possible to have as ammunition to move up in the draft. Every fan should be supporting Jerry to make these moves and draft the next great Dallas QB.

jnday

Reaction score

I am an exception. I can promise you that my IQ is 25 points higher than either one of you. Just because you disagree with someone, don’t make the mistake of thinking that they are smarter than them.