If Dak wins this game this will solidify his passing of Tony Romo

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Threads like this are so odd. Really who cares if he has or has not passed Romo or any other former QB.

Only thing that matters is moving deeper into the postseason. I do not care if Dak carries the team or another individual or the Defense or Specual Teams. Just keep winning and advancing.
This is a discussion board. Debates like this are kind of the point of the forum.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has already long passed him. He's a better QB in virtually every way. He's an infinitely better leader, more accurate, far less mistake/turnover prone, more durable, etc. etc.
He isn’t more accurate. Romo was a better playmaker as well and improviser

other than that I agree

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not really concerned about passing Romo. I loved having Tony at QB, wished things would have turned out different. As for Dak the pressure falls to him and this team to get it done. Now go get it done. Cowboys fan 1st and foremost

aikemirv

Reaction score
Last edited:

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I can’t believe the years have flown by that fast:omg:
You guys are so eager to bury TR it's appalling. I may give Dak the nod as a potentially better QB depending on how he plays in this game. If our D hands Dak 2 or 3 turnovers in the short side of the field for some easy scores and our D runs the gambit throughout the game while Dak just manages, then jury is still out.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak has benefited from having a super bowl winning coach (Mike McCarthy) and another coach in Dan Quinn with super bowl experience. Romo had Jason Garrett for over a decade, and camp cup cake as a HC.
maybe i mean he just stopped playing for Garett so we shall see. i ema n they were 13-3 and got to the 18-2nd round with Garett, if MM and this staff matter they will for sure have to get to the nfccg to be pass romo.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Wins and losses are on the team, he's already had a better start with regard to individual stats.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
if we win this game and lose the next... who cares. It will solidify that we are paying one of the most expensive QBs to take us to week 1 of the playoffs.

bewp7

Reaction score
yes maybe he already did i think lol

romo was not that good. i think people remember romo wrong or some thing?

he was one of the most anoying qb to watch ever. he did good but he sure did a lot of dumb stuff