If Deshaun Watson gets less than a year, Zeke should sue the NFL

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And he had a WR, I forget his name, from Notre Dame who, when not dealing with Miles Austinitis (aka hamstring issues) was a solid 2 WR option. So, he had adequate talent.

JJ Watt was still playing at a high level on defense when Watson arrived in Houston. They had Jadeveon Clowney. There was some talent on offense and defense. A lot of Watsons yards in 2020 were garbage yards playing from behind.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not really other than the fact that Deshaun Watson should get at least a year, and it'd show just how badly Zeke got screwed if he gets less than a year.
one is sexual harassment the other zekey was DV . also this was not long after ray rice was caught on video knocking his future wife out cold.
so not the same things.
you guys need to let that whole zeke suspended thing go.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well, exactly, and yet, it sounds like Watson might be getting a slap on the wrist compared to Zeke.
how about u wait and see what watson gets.

Goodell may go easy on watson, because it will help make cleveland and that division more interesting, better tv ratings on those games.
And no one really cares about what watson did at this point. that is why it has gone on so long, people forget lol

phildadon86

Reaction score
The NFL determined that Zeke was violent towards women on 3 separate occasions. That's why he was suspended.
LOL. Violent? 3 times? Please elaborate because the only things I ever heard were the gold digger from the first situation and the lifting of the shirt in New Orleans.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Will Fuller.

Also had a good RB in Lamaar Miller and a D that was mostly not too bad.

That's who it is! Yes! Will Fuller. So it is completely disingenuous to state that Watson didn't have talent on his team or comparable talent to Dak, like what someone else was alleging.

kskboys

Reaction score
LOL. Violent? 3 times? Please elaborate because the only things I ever heard were the gold digger from the first situation and the lifting of the shirt in New Orleans.
Google is your friend. Honestly, if you don't know this info, it's because you chose not to. Most ignore the other situations so they can repeat their victim agenda.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Google is your friend. Honestly, if you don't know this info, it's because you chose not to. Most ignore the other situations so they can repeat their victim agenda.
I just googled it.

He was accused 5 times by the same person. And the St pattys day incident.

Thats all I could find.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I googled "Zeke's suspension reasons" and it came right up.
"Elliott, a two-time Pro Bowl selection who twice has led the NFL in rushing, was suspended six games in 2017 for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy following an investigating into domestic violence allegations made by his ex-girlfriend in July 2016."

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Zeke does not need to sue, Zeke has put it behind him and focus on the job at hand. NFL does not have to hand out equal punishment they look at mitigating factors. I think Watson will get a longer punishment but really not Zeke concern

kskboys

Reaction score
"Elliott, a two-time Pro Bowl selection who twice has led the NFL in rushing, was suspended six games in 2017 for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy following an investigating into domestic violence allegations made by his ex-girlfriend in July 2016."
"The NFL's disciplinary process does not carry the same burden of proof as the legal system. The league's investigation determined that Elliot was violent toward the woman on 3 separate occasions."

Zeke was not innocent here. He deserved the suspension. If he and Jerry had not sued the NFL, it would've been reduced to 4 games, as they generally are. The two idiots joining to fight the NFL was just plumb stupid.