If Deshaun Watson gets less than a year, Zeke should sue the NFL

kskboys

Reaction score
Well, exactly, and yet, it sounds like Watson might be getting a slap on the wrist compared to Zeke.
Zeke was violent towards women. I've seen nothing that suggests Watson was violent towards these women. Lude and unacceptable, absolutely, but not violent.

phildadon86

Reaction score
"The NFL's disciplinary process does not carry the same burden of proof as the legal system. The league's investigation determined that Elliot was violent toward the woman on 3 separate occasions."

Zeke was not innocent here. He deserved the suspension. If he and Jerry had not sued the NFL, it would've been reduced to 4 games, as they generally are. The two idiots joining to fight the NFL was just plumb stupid.
There are texts from the girl to her friend trying to blackmail Zeke. We probably differ in opinion which is fine. The leagues own investigator told Goodell a suspension wasnt warranted.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Zeke was violent towards women. I've seen nothing that suggests Watson was violent towards these women. Lude and unacceptable, absolutely, but not violent.

Was it the one accuser that was stating that, or were there others? I'm only aware of the one, and that's the one that the disciplinary situation was originating as I understand.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are texts from the girl to her friend trying to blackmail Zeke. We probably differ in opinion which is fine. The leagues own investigator told Goodell a suspension wasnt warranted.
And the 4 people comprising that panel told him different.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Being Goodell is looking to suspend Watson for an entire season according to the article & should Watson get less, we then know Goodell was paid off.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
watson will get about six games the team and the league has to much invested for it to be a different deal

Romofan15

Reaction score
He jerked off on a chick. I don't see how the perv is allowed to play at all.

kskboys

Reaction score
Being Goodell is looking to suspend Watson for an entire season according to the article & should Watson get less, we then know Goodell was paid off.
Paid off? Dude makes 50 mil/year.