If it wasn't for our Defense, Rush would suck

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Are they comparable? Do they show up in 80% of threads and bring up Rush?

I just don’t see if. Even the guy that started this thread (who I don’t remember as a Dak lover) said in his first line “Rush is playing well”.

It’s not the same. It’s not close. Most just want to win. Anti Dak people actively want to lose to suit their agenda.

And I will also ask you, what agenda? Spit it out, dog.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think it's still Prescott's job, however anyone here suggesting that if Rush goes out and has a good game against the Rams and gets a win that heat won't be on Dak is kidding themselves.
The sports mediots that fill people's heads will be in full force, I'm sure. Even LA isn't the team some are making them out to be.
So if Dallas wins it will be the result of an elite defense and 1st or 2nd read dink & dunks. Barely surpassing 200 yards.

Sound familiar?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The sports mediots that fill people's heads will be in full force, I'm sure. Even LA isn't the team some are making them out to be.
So if Dallas wins it will be the result of an elite defense and 1st or 2nd read dink & dunks. Barely surpassing 200 yards.

Sound familiar?

Are you one of those Dak fans that want 500 yards and a loss? Sound familiar?

mattjames2010

Reaction score

Sound familiar?

LA is a good team that has it's struggles right now. But let's go ahead and extend this: If Rush goes on and has a good game against the Eagles and wins, do you think Prescott's job security isn't on the line?

Even IF Prescott got his job back after that, the leash would be a lot shorter because the QB behind him would have lead the Cowboys on a win streak recently. Prescott didn't have this type of pressure beforehand. The fact this is even a debate says a lot about Prescott, a QB taking up 20% of the cap shouldn't even have debates like this happening.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
LA is a good team that has it's struggles right now. But let's go ahead and extend this: If Rush goes on and has a good game against the Eagles and wins, do you think Prescott's job security isn't on the line?

Even IF Prescott got his job back after that, the leash would be a lot shorter because the QB behind him would have lead the Cowboys on a win streak recently. Prescott didn't have this type of pressure beforehand. The fact this is even a debate says a lot about Prescott, a QB taking up 20% of the cap shouldn't even have debates like this happening.
Look, I'm happy with the wins, but it's not even a fair comparison. Rush is a very good back up and has been on the team for 6 years. Trashing either player is ignorant. There isn't the pressure you think there. I hear all of the same talking points though. Salary is irrelevant. Just like anyone who thinks Rush is threatening Prescott's job, lmao. No.
Just admit you have a personal agenda and move on, enough of the jokes.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
lol...that makes no sense! Go make a taco...make that $8.00 and hour.
You don't understand and that's fine, but lame insult attempts just make you look like a loser that can't have a discussion.
For the idiots who can't read:
I support every player on the team, it's not fantasy.
The same people who trashed Dak when he wasn't passing a ton of yardage are the same one ignoring it now. Hence the 200 yard comment.
Now run along.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
to some of you. Rush is playing well, but with our defense allowing just 1 TD a game, it makes things easier for Rush and I'm glad of it. He had a few bad throws....two ints called back because of penalties. But, he's driving the bus. The offense is not on fire and if it wasn't for our defense the Rush love wouldn't be like it is. But I'm happy we have him for a backup.

If it wasn't for our defense, our defense would suck

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You selectively ignore how much blind support Dak got in 2016. I mean, there was such support for Dak that if you criticized him at all there were a few Dak police on here that would accuse you of being something disgusting and those members are actively still around, by the way, and nothing was done about it.

So spare me. Dak is criticized now because he hasn't lived up to the expectation PRO Dak fans set for him. End of.

Right

erod

Reaction score
to some of you. Rush is playing well, but with our defense allowing just 1 TD a game, it makes things easier for Rush and I'm glad of it. He had a few bad throws....two ints called back because of penalties. But, he's driving the bus. The offense is not on fire and if it wasn't for our defense the Rush love wouldn't be like it is. But I'm happy we have him for a backup.
Cooper Rush has led come-from-behind wins in the second half of all 4 of his starts.

Try again.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Cooper Rush has led come-from-behind wins in the second half of all 4 of his starts.

Try again.
Lmmao......dude.....ok. I KNOW you have an agenda. I've dealt with you before....lmao. That's all you got? lol.

shabazz

Reaction score
The defense doesn't play offense. Rush has been more than serviceable. Good for him.

Exactamundo. Our running game was an abysmal 55 yards rushing and it took a decent effort from the quarterback to make up for that. The defense did their part but I didn’t see any interceptions or fumbles turned into touchdowns by the defense…..all the points came from the quarterback/receivers and ST.